Christmas Time {Lilo}

"Liam?" Niall poked my arm before jumping infront of me. I sighed and put my laptop next to me. Niall always does this. Ever since he got with Harry. He's always been annoying but I can't blame him, it's Harry. I, on the other hand, havn't changed because I got with Louis. 

"What Niall?" I smiled, looking into his blue eyes. I love his eyes but they aren't Louis'. 

"How'd you know when you're in love?" Niall asked, looking at his shoes. I smiled again but felt happy. Niall's in love with Harry, I knew it.

"Well, to me. You feel alone when you're not with them. You smile when you hear their name and you'd do anything for them." I gave a short answer but I could go on forever.

"You're in love then." Niall giggled like a 6 year old and ran off to Harry's room. I sighed, pulled my laptop back on my lap. Looking at the date, it was the 4th of December, the day me and Louis put our tree up. 

"Hey babycakes." Louis smiled, kissing my head, I laughed and turned around to look at him. He was wearing a onesie and a Santa's hat. How mature of my 21 year old boyfriend.

"Tree time!" he yelled, jumping up and down before running into the spare room and pulling a fake tree with him. I've always liked those more than the real ones, less mess and especially when it comes to Louis.

"Alright love." I laughed at his childish behaviour. He looked perfect, his bright blue eyes shining, his tanned skin faded and almost back to it's normal paler colour, his hair windswept and his nose red at the end. 

"Hurry! Before Niall and Harry get theirs up!" Louis yelled, grabbing my arm and pulling me up. I instantly got him standing on his tip toes to kiss me. I kissed back, putting my arms round his amazingly short torso to pull him closer whilst he snaked his arms around my neck. People would always comment how he's the girl in the relationship but I'll tell the truth and say Louis has always topped.

"Alright babe, calm down a bit?" I laughed anyway, that was a stupid question to ask Louis. 

"No! Lift me up, we need to do the angel first." Louis clapped his hands then held his arms out. I sighed but kissed his head before lifting him up and helping him put the angel on top. I smiled at how it tilted to the left, I knew Louis wouldn't care because he always says "Imperfections makes you perfect." but he started laughing. 

"What's so funny, Tomlinson?" I poked his stomach, making him laugh more.

"I'm finally taller than you, Payne." he sniggered, kissing my head. I sighed and put him down, earning a pout and a huff.

"Sorry, princess." I muttered, turning around so he could jump on my back, he did and kicked into my sides.

"Hurry, slave. I want food." he whispered in my ear. I huffed but ran into the kitchen. Opening the frige with his foot, I sighed when it was half empty apart from some ham and butter.

"Ew, I'm not eating that." I could hear the disgust in his voice. It's true, Louis has always hated ham so I guess that wasn't an option.

"Call for pizza?" I asked, Louis gave me a hug and I felt him hum. I gestured for him to get off me so I could call for one.

"Uh, hi. Can I have a.. Chicken pizza and pepperoni one with extra cheese please?" I mumbled down the phone.

"And two 2 cokes! Wait, 4!" Louis shouted, I heard the man laugh. He knew it was Louis but as Louis walked out I told the man down the phone to only bring two because I didn't need a hyper Louis and/or Niall if he came out his sex cave with Harry.

-

"This is good, sucks they forgot two of the cokes eh?" Louis asked, one eyebrow raised as he talked with his mouth full of pizza. I nodded and took a bite. 

"Shame, really is." I mumbled, trying not to smirk. Looking at the tree, I sighed when it only had the angel on it.

"We should really finish that." Louis read my thoughts, like always. I nodded and got up, brushing my hands on my sweat pants.

"Or, we could just do this." I laughed, grabbing some tensile and chucking it at the tree. Louis smirked and got up, grabbing a pot of glitter and throwing it at the tree but getting more of it on me.

"Oh, it's on Tomlinson!" I yelled, grabbing the green glitter pot and throwing it at him.

-

"What the fu-"

"Niall! What happened?" Harry laughed at me and Louis. We were laying on the floor, well. I was, Louis was laying ontop of me whilst we were both covered in red and green glitter and tinsel. 

"He started it." Louis pointed at me, sitting up. I pouted, how dare he lie

"Liar!" Niall screamed, grabbing purple glitter and chucking all of it at me and Louis.

"Oh my god, it's like living with a bunch of seven year olds." Zayn groaned, coming through the door. I smiled at him and looked at the boys.

"1.." I started

"2.." Niall continued

"3.." Harry smirked

"GO!" Louis screamed, we each grabbed a new pot of glitter and threw it up in the air. Watching the different colours fall down, covering us, made me realize how lucky I was to have such an immature boyfriend but such a perfect one and such amazing friends.