Day 1: Holding Hands

Septiplier
Mark was walking through the crowded area that is Disneyland with his boyfriend Jack. This was the third month since they got together, and they still were nervous about showing their public affection. Mark was all but ready and willing.
Jack just wasn't sure,  it wasn't uncommon after all in America...but he just didn't know...
So when Mark saw Jack falling behind he sighed and grabbed the Irishman's hand and made Jack blush as he kissed all the knuckles.
"You're falling behind Sean..." Mark's eyes shown with concern for his green-haired boyfriend. "What's the matter?"
Jack made a little whimper as he saw looks coming his way and Mark only sighed and intwined their fingers, "Jack...you know everything will be alright..."
Jack only nodded and leaned into Mark, "I know. It's jus' different is all...all the attention?"
Mark only grinned, brushing his lips against Jack's cheek, "You worry too much." 
Jack rolled his eyes and laughed gently, "I guess your right."
Mark smirked and Jack pointed a finger in his face, "Oy! Don't get a big head now Mark."
The Irishman only furrowed his eyebrows as Mark squeezed his hand, "Don't think that can not happen Jackaboy.'
Jack scoffed and Mark laughed and quickly pulled them into a line of people waiting to get on a ride. "Now let's just enjoy the day, yeah?"
Jack sighed and smiled, the sunny weather was a nice change, and Disneyland always made him excited.
He looked to his boyfriend and grinned, "Alright Markimoo."
-----
Alright dear readers, this is my first Septiplier fic, and I hope you like it! :3