Day 14: Genderswapped

Septiplier (this is gonna be short because it took me an HOUR to draw these two ^^check it out) Also they will be Marcia-Mark and Shauna-Jack

Marcia woke up one morning to feel a sudden warmth laid against her, she blinked open her chocolate brown eyes to see that Shauna, her busty girlfriend was sleeping against her.

The Irish woman's head laying on Marcia's belly with her arms wrapped around Marcia's hips.

Marcia let out a soft sigh and petted Shauna's soft hair back away from her face and pressed her lips in a thin line as she looked at what her lover was wearing: a soft pink nightshirt of Marcia's and no pants...the lacy gray cotton underneath showing due to the shirt's shortness.

Marcia smirked as she checked it out, sitting up slightly to check out Shauna's plush rump only to squeak when a sharp pain shocked against her clothed boob.

(Hehe. boob.)

Shauna growled at her girlfriend as her hand lay right over her lover's breast, ready to smack if Marcia tried again, "I'll fookin' do it again ya' twit! Now buzz off from lookin' at my tomatoes-an' get me some coffee."

Marcia pouted and pecked Shauna's head, "Sorry love, didn't mean to stare at those-but they did look inviting. Just to say it."

Shauna blushed and sat up, the shirt falling down a few inches due to the sleeping position.

"It's fine Marcia. My head is still just poundin' from the bright lights of the club, may need that coffee sooner than I thought. Maybe some Tylenol?"

Marcia nodded and hugged Shauna from the side, "Of course my little leprechaun! I'll get you it right away!"

Marcia pulled away as Shauna's face got red, the mention of her height making her pissed off and Marcia squealed, dashing toward the kitchen to get away from the wrath of her short girlfriend.

"YOU'RE GOIN' TA FOOKIN' GET IT MARCIA!!!!"

--------
And that's Day 14! Thought I would mention that since I drew out what they would look like, the chapter is shorter.