Day 20: Dancing

Septiplier (Happy birthday to Markimoo! :3)
The night was cold, wet from the rain, and filled with moonlight despite the clouds.
The wind blew lightly onto Markiplier's California home, making the couple within watch with happy eyes.
Sean McLoughlin was smiling because it reminded him of home, the rain music to his ears, and the sight of the trees swaying in the water filled wind filled him with a comforting sense of Ireland.
Mark was elated because it reminded him of his childhood with his brother, him and Thomas playing in the puddles only to run inside and get hugged with a towel by their mother afterward.
It was Mark's birthday, and the two had enjoyed their time together along with their friends.
The couple went out and had chocolate chip cheesecake together, went to a con ( ;) ), and then told their friends goodbye.
The two then relaxed for the rest of the time, cuddling in each other's arms and giving each other light kisses.
The rain had started at dusk and the couple had been cuddling on the couch since. They were watching reruns of movies that Mark loved.
That's when Mark thought of a plan: dancing in the rain.
He grinned before sliding out from under Jack who let out a whine as his "pillow" was gone.
Mark only laughed and pulled on socks, a hoodie, and his new combat boots. Jack raised an eyebrow, before standing up and grabbing Mark's arm, confused.
The older only smiled, "We are going out into the rain. Get prepped pretty boy."
Jack raised an eyebrow, "Pretty boy? I don't know how to take that," He sighed softly before pulling on one of Mark's jackets and pulling on his black converse, "This better be good Mark."
The slightly taller only laughed and walked out with his boyfriend in tow.
Mark then grabbed his waterproof phone and set it to dance club music on his playlist, only for Jack to get the most confused look on his face.
The older of the two then slid his phone back into his pocket and reached out for Jack's hand, "Come on Jack, trust me!"
Jack tentatively took Mark's hand in his own, liking the way the smoothness was interrupted by raindrops on their palms.
Mark then pulled Jack close, resting his own hand on Jack's hip and leading Jack's free hand to his shoulder before starting into a quick paced shuffle that had the two men smiling like the two idiots they are.
Jack was spun around several times by Mark who's hair was drenched, although Jack had been smart and wore a beanie.
The two danced in the rain, laughing as wind whipped at their faces and clothing as they spun and danced around each other, the two's evening couldn't be ruined.
By the time Mark changed the station to one of Jack's favorites, the feeling of a scruffy jaw and cool lips pressed against his cheek made him grin sweetly at his boyfriend before playing their song.
Rain splashed down around them as Mark pulled Jack closely by the hips, his lover wrapping his arms around Mark's neck and pressing their foreheads together as they swayed to the slow going song.
"I'm here again...a thousand miles away from you. A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am. I tried so hard, thought I could do this on my own. I've lost so much along the way. Then I'll see your face, I'll know I'm finally yours. I find everything..I thought I lost before. You call my name, I come to you in pieces, so you can make...me whole. I've come undone, but you make sense of who I am. Like puzzle pieces in your eyes, then I see your face, I know I'm finally yours. I find everything I thought I lost before. You call my name, I come to you in pieces. So you can make me whole...oooooh...I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so haaaarrrrrrrd! Then I see your face....I know I'm finally yours. I find everything, I thought I lost before. You call my name...I come to you in pieces...so you can make....me whoooolee....so you can make......me whooooooole.." (Red-Pieces I love them so much!)
They gently kissed underneath the bright moon in the front yard, hearts beating loudly in time together as they danced under the now visible stars, rainclouds washing away to give the two lovers some peace and quiet.
And that was how they liked it.
----------
And that was Day 20! I loved it so much. I wanted something fluffy for the occasion of Mark's birthday! Thank you all for reading! And once again, happy birthday Markiplier!