seventeen; disturbing behavior

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; DISTURBING BEHAVIOR
(S3E4)

ADELAIDE groaned, shaking her head. "Bekah, no!"

Rebekah rolled her eyes and pushed her out of the dressing room. Adelaide huffed, completely done with the Original. She literally dragged her into the dressing room and forced her into a light pink, strapless, skin tight dress with a sweetheart neckline.

"Oh, we are so getting that." Klaus smirked as his eyes roamed her body.

Adelaide sarcastically laughed. "No."

Klaus shrugged. "Why not? You look absolutely ravishing."

Adelaide felt her heart flutter at his words but she suppressed that feeling, not wanting to fall for his charm all over again.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah called out, interrupting the former couple.

"There's not." Klaus replied.

Rebekah walked out with a scowl on her face. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then."

"You dress me like a prostitute." Adelaide commented, glaring at the blonde.

"Oh, zip it. You look amazing." Rebekah narrowed her eyes at her. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus rolled his eyes.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah scowled.

"You get used to it." Adelaide muttered, crossing her arms over her chest only making her boobs pop out more.

"It's dance music." Stefan replied.

"You would dance to this?" Rebekah asked, raising an eyebrow. Stefan nodded.

"Are we done?" Klaus snapped.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Adelaide asked, taking Klaus' glass of wine from him.

"I needed one this from Rebekah for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing." Klaus said, wrapping an arm around Adelaide's thighs. "Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah corrected Klaus.

Rebekah looked towards Stefan. "So what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan lied.

Adelaide chuckled. "Smooth." She said, taking a sip of her drink.

Rebekah scoffed. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah snapped before walking back into the dressing room.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus commented.

"You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan said, making Adelaide slap the back of his head.