twenty-eight; all my children

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT; ALL MY CHILDREN
(S3E15)

——
ADELAIDE's point of view

Walking into the Mikaelson mansion was surprisingly quiet. I didn't know if anyone was here. Usually, Klaus and Kol are screaming at each other at the top of their lungs. Or, instead of Kol, it's Rebekah. Man, Klaus really pisses off his siblings.

"Hello?" I yelled through their house. I searched around the corner and in their kitchen but no one. I turned around and was basically nose to nose with Rebekah.

"Bloody hell?!" I shrieked. She sent me a bitter smiled before walking past me and into a room. Me, being curious, I followed after her and sitting in that room was Klaus and Kol.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl." Kol remarked as he saw Rebekah. She tried moving past Kol but blocked her path every time.

"Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah growled.

"Out all night. What a scandal." Kol teased. "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"

I laughed lightly at Kol's teasing. I walked over to the couch Klaus was sitting on, and sat next to him... slightly.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah threatened. Klaus and I let out a little chuckle.

"Don't start, you two." Rebekah warned as she pushed past Kol.

"We didn't say anything." Klaus shrugged and kept drawing in his sketch book. I leaned closer to him, trying to see what he was drawing but he turned it over. I narrowed my eyes on him while he smirked at me. I leaned back into the couch, huffing.

"I'm bored." Kol announced, falling back into a recliner. "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it." Klaus shooed him.

"It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik." Kol pleaded. But Klaus ignored him and kept drawing. "It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

"Ok. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Klaus sighed. I gaped at Kol.

"What is it, darling?" Kol asked me.

"All you have to do is bring up the whole dagger-in-the-heart thing and he agrees to anything?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nonsense, love. I'm also bored myself." Klaus simply said, while standing up and grabbing his coat.

"Yes, please go. This house has enough to men rolling around in it." Rebekah commented after them. I sighed and stood up. I didn't want to be around Rebekah if she was going to be into this mood.

"Just like you, Bekah." Kol spun around to face her.

She scoffed and throw her shoe at Kol. "Good riddance, both of you."

I smirked and picked up the shoe. While Kol was walking in front of me, chuckling, I flew my arm back and let the shoes fly out of my hand and hit the back to Kol's head.

"Ow— what the hell, Adelaide?" Kol whined. Klaus laughed.

"What? She missed." I shrugged and walked out of the door.