twenty; ghost world

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

CHAPTER TWENTY; GHOST WORLD
(S3E7)

ADELAIDE walked into the boarding house to grab the rest of her belongings from her old room.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me." Adelaide heard Damon groan. She turned her head and he was sitting in a chair with a poker stuck in his chest and his arms and legs tied to the chair with chains.

Adelaide laughed. "What the hell happened to you?"

"Whatever twisted game this is, leave me out of it." Damon groaned.

"I didn't do this." Adelaide denied.

Damon glared at her. "Quit screwing around."

"I didn't." She argued. "It's pretty messed up though."

She walked towards and pulled the the pole out of his chest. "Ahh!"

She dropped the poker and ripped off one of the chains from his wrist before walking away.

"Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself." Damon groaned.

Adelaide smiled evilly. She walked up stairs and grabbed the left over clothes in her closet before walking out to her car and throwing the stuff in before speeding away.

Adelaide walked through town watching as people hung lanterns around the area. She saw a girl wipe the blood coming from her arm when she scraped it on the near by tree.

She smirked and walked up to the girl but was pushed into the car next to her. She looked up and Lexi was standing over her. "Lexi."

"Hi." Lexi smiled.

"You're dead." Adelaide stared at her in disbelief as she stood up.

"Technically, so are you." Lexi states.

"Then how the hell can I see—"

"See me? Yeah, I have no idea. And I have no idea how it's gonna last so let's get right to the point." Lexi cuts off Adelaide. "You're off the rails. Big time."

"Look, I don't know how you're here, but you need to leave me along, okay?" Adelaide smiles before trying to walk away but Lexi pulls her back.

"Now what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't help you out of this mess you're in?" Lexi asked.

"I don't want your help." Adelaide glared at the blonde.

"Funny, your brother said the same thing." Lexi chuckled.

"Well, maybe you should listen." Adelaide hissed.

"Or maybe is should do this." Lexi grabbed the back of Adelaide's head and slammed it onto the window or the car behind her, knocking her out instantly.

"Klaus really did a number on him, huh?" Adelaide heard Lexi tell Elena.