twenty-five; the ties that bind

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE; THE TIES THAT BIND
(S3E12)

ADELAIDE went home after getting her werewolf bite healed the previous night. She changed into some decent clothes which involved some ripped blue, jeans with a black t-shirt and a black leather jacket over. After changing, she headed straight to the witch house to see how Stefan was doing.

Walking into the witch house, Adelaide noticed that two people were there. Bonnie and the one person her and Stefan didn't want being there. Elena. She rolled her eyes before walking downstairs to see Elena, Bonnie, and Stefan who had walked in after Adelaide.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Adelaide crossed her arms over her chest.

"I needed her to know about the coffin." Bonnie stated.

"And we need you to keep her out of it, Bonnie." Stefan snapped.

"So, what're you going to do, Stefan? Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena asked tauntingly.

"Don't tempt me, Elena." Stefan huffed.

"I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan." Bonnie interrupted. Their heads snapped over towards Bonnie. "And I need Elena to help me find her."

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Adelaide asked with raised eyebrows.

"I couldn't place her face at first." Bonnie explained. She grabbed a picture out from her pocket, walking over to the three. "Then I realized..."

"Shit," Adelaide chuckled, looking at the picture. "That's you mom."

Whiles Elena and Bonnie headed back to the Gilbert house to find out anything about Bonnie's mom, Stefan and Adelaide headed to the boarding house. Just to get out of the old and dusty witch house. And walking in, rock music was playing very loudly and sitting on the couch was the hybrid bastard himself.

Klaus.

Adelaide sighed heavily before throwing a lamp at the speakers, cutting off the music. Both Salvatore walked up to the hybrid, glaring at him.

"What're you doing here Klaus?" Stefan asked.

"Enjoying our stalemate." Klaus responded.

Adelaide rolled her eyes. "What do you want?"

"Question is, what do you want?" Klaus asked. "My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back."

"Well, see, Klaus, I'm not negotiating." Stefan smirked.

"And you understand that holding them indefinitely is that same thing as dropping them in the ocean?" Klaus chuckled softly.

"No, no, you leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years, and... we'll talk." Adelaide smiled.

"I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal." Klaus explained.

"Or what?" Adelaide challenged.

"You make one move and i will—" Stefan started but got cut off by Klaus laughing.

"Yes, that's right. Crazy Stefan." Klaus hummed. "How's that working out for you? Any friends left?"

"Dick move." Adelaide muttered, grabbing a bottle of bourbon before taking big sips from it.

"What?" Elena answers from the other end other the phone line. Adelaide decided to head to Elena's house to see if she had gotten the address to Bonnie's mom's house. Stefan just happened to tag along.