The Date

Kelly
It's been 3 weeks now since the incident I'm taking bey out on an official date tonight .. I'm so excited and nervous, right now I'm headed to the mall to buy a couple of things for tonight .. I hope she likes the date ..
Three hours later
I'm now getting ready , I head to the shower removing my clothes and stepping in .. I washed my body with my cinnamon body wash .. I washed my hair with my lavender shampoo, while washing my hair my phone rang indicating that I got a call .. I have a speaker which is connected to my phone so I was able to just yell out answer and it answered my phone ..
Phone call
B~"Hey beautiful.." Bey said making me blush luckily she couldn't see me ..
K~ " Hey baby .. What you up to ?" I asked while continuing to wash my hair ..
B~ " Just getting ready for my date with my beautiful girlfriend what about you babe ? .." She said I could tell she was smiling ..
K ~" Awe and same I'm in the process of washing my hair .. And don't forget I'm picking you up at 8 ," I replied now rinsing out my hair putting conditioner in my hair ..
B~" How could I forget ? But okay I'll see you later on ma .. Oh and I got a special treat for you .. Bye love ," Bey said which made me smile .. I hung up and put a shower cap on my head to let it sit for 3 minutes and proceeded to wash my face with the cleanser that I use in the shower .. After that whole process I washed out my hair and got out the shower to get dressed .. I blowed dried my hair and put it in a messy bun until after I get dressed .. Tonight I'm wearing a black skintight knee length dress that was flowing at the bottom , Black red bottoms and gold jewelry not to much but just enough.. I applied my cinnamon perfume and went on to do my hair I decided to go for something simple so I just slicked it back into a tight and neat high ponytail.. My makeup was just right not too much not too little but just right , after I did everything I looked at the time to see that it was 7:20 since it takes me about 30 minutes to get to her house im leaving now. I packed up things that I will be giving her , grabbed my coat , phone and keys then walked out the door .. I texted her to let her know I'm On my way which she replied with an okay .. I finally pulled up to her house , I knocked on her door with roses in my hand .. When she opened the door my jaw automatically dropped she was stunning ..
" Thank you .." She said smiling and blushing lightly while takin the flowers inside .. She had on a beautiful white dress ..

God she was beautiful , when she came back we walked to my car I opened the door for her and then we was on our way

God she was beautiful , when she came back we walked to my car I opened the door for her and then we was on our way ..
" You look Amazing ," we both said to each other at the same time .. We laughed and I held her hand ..
" Where are you taking me babe ?" She asked curiously looking at me ..
" Somewhere just be patient ," I said smiling.
" Okay Bae ," she said rolling her eyes playfully then She kissed me on my cheek which caused me to blush  , she placed her hand on my thigh smirking at the effect she had on me ..
This is gonna be a long night .

Beyonce Pov
Tonight was the big date lord and Im planning on giving her a special treat later on 😉💦 Finns pop this pussy for Mami lol.. Right now I am currently waiting on her to get me .. I heard a knock on the door I applied some of my heat perfume on and went to the door  God she was beautiful.. I took the roses out of her hand and put em up .. The whole ride was silent but comfortable, this is where I belong .. We finally got to our destination we pulled up to an beach it was beautiful  during the night .. She opened the door for me , took my hand and told me to take my shoes off.. While walking on the beach we finally walked up to a beautiful candlelight dinner with a waiter  sitting there waiting for our arrival with red wine in his hand ..

She pulled the chair out for me so that I can sit down and then sat by me she held my hand and nodded to the waiter stating that he can be dismissed to retrieve something for her

She pulled the chair out for me so that I can sit down and then sat by me she held my hand and nodded to the waiter stating that he can be dismissed to retrieve something for her.. He came back with a bag and handed it to Kelly she said thanks ,paid him and told him he can leave..
" Babe," Kelly said smiling grabbing my hand ..
" Yes?" I said while swallowing my food ..
" I got something for you ," she said taking the stuff out the bag ..  She had bought me a  diamond gold watch , a big white bear and a notebook that said Kelly's journal but she told me not to read it until I was alone ..
" Awe thanks Kells , but you didn't have to do this ," I said blushing  she shook her head and said " I did it because  I wanted to and because I love you and now that your my girl I'm gonna spoil you .." With that I just nodded trying to hide my smile but failed because she lifted my head up " Don't hide that beautiful smile of yours babe ," she said licking ha lips she was making me wet so I just cleared my throat.. We finished eating in silence , after dinner we took a walk on the beach and just talked and enjoyed the moment ..
" Babe we got another place to go ..," She said holding my hand while walking to the car ..
" okay ," I said nodding my head .. It was like a 45 minute drive from where we were .. We pulled up to an hotel and I looked at her confused ..
" Don't ask Just come on ," she said smiling . I did as told and got out the car caring my stuff inside with me .. We got in and they immediately took us to our suite .. When I walked in it looked amazing candles where lit movies and snacks along with rose petals was on the bed , their was a suitcase by the bed guessing that those where clothes for us ,one of the workers brought us up some more food on the tray , she took me to the bathroom and it was a hot bath filled with bubbles and rose petals had champagne, ice strawberries and whip cream along with sugar sitting on a table on the side it was truly beautiful .. When I turned around I kissed her with so much passion ..
Oh yeah she getting it tonight