Baby Boy

Kelly
Beyonce sped down the street trying to hurry to the hospital. She called the doctor in advance to let him know that we are on the way .  Soon as we got there they put me in a wheel chair and hurried me to an room .  This baby better come on , the pain is unbearable.

Bey had Called everybody and most importantly Tim for the baby's birth . I was having contractions 2 minutes apart . Everyone got here mighty quick . If the baby comes today it will be 1month earlier than when he was suppose to come .

After about 15 hours of labor I finally had my baby boy Titan . I'm pretty sure I broke Tim and Bey hands but hey they'll live . I couldn't help but cry while holding him for the first time.

"What's wrong baby ," Bey asked .

"My baby , He's so beautiful. I already love him so much ," I replied smiling . Titan has to stay in the hospital a little longer since he is a premature newborn.  I couldn't be  happier than I already am .

6 weeks later
I'm really enjoying life Righh now , I can finally get it on with my baby Bey , I got my Babyboy , and we're planning this wedding . I'm so ready to marry the woman of my dreams . I've been waiting to do that since I first met her . I've been going to the gym to lose this baby weight and girl is it working . Look even better than before.

I just put Jewell to sleep and now it's just me and my baby up alone . Bey loves Titan as if he was her own. She always holding him , doesn't want anybody else to touch him she only allows me and Tim to because we are his parents but other than that, that's her boy . She's so delicate with him  and he always smiles when she picks him up or play with him .

"Baby ," I called out waiting for her to come here .

"Yes ," she replied laying on top of me .

"Blu sleep ," I asked and she nodded.

"Good cause I missed that pussy of mines ," I whispered in her ear . She shivered and bit her lip .

"Well this tongue missed her kitty as well ," she said while trailing her finger over my center .

"Then how about you show it how much you missed her ," I said seductively . She connected our lips , it wasn't rushed but it was sweet and passionate.

"God I love your lips ," I said breaking the kiss . She attacked my neck leaving hickies which causes me to moan out .

This is going to be a long night or so I thought .

Beyonce
Just as I was about to go down and make love to Kelly's pretty pussy , my baby boy started to cry . I sighed and got up .

"I got it baby ," I said kissing her lips . I'm ready for this wedding so we can have our freaking honeymoon by ourselves . I went into Titans room and picked him up .

"What's wrong man ," I asked knowing that he couldn't answer but he just smiled that big adorable smile of his .  I love this little guy , I laid him down and changed his diaper then proceeded to make a warm bottle for him . I picked him up and fed him until he was finished . I burped him and rocked him back to sleep.

After he was sleep I laid him back down in his crib and went back to my room but first I checked on blu . I've really been thinking about the DNA test, I mean it wouldn't hurt to try .

"What was wrong with mama baby ," Kelly asked .

"Diaper and hungry ," I said laying down next to her .

"What you thinking about baby ," she asked while running her fingers through my hair .

"I've been thinking about the Raymond situation ," I said .

" Maybe you guys should do the test . It'd bring closure ," she said . She's right .

"Yeah I'll text him real quick ," I said grabbing my phone .

"Good now I'm Finns go downstairs to get a snack want something baby," she said .

"No baby I'm good . The only snack I want is you ," I said licking my lips . Oh she is still getting it tonight .

Text messages
Babymama😍👶🏽🍼~ Hey you still up for that test ?
Ray🙄~ yeah I'm down . When tho?
Babymama😍👶🏽🍼~We can go Saturday at 2 if your free
Ray🙄~ yeah that's fine , see you then goodnight .

After I finished texting Raymond Kelly came back upstairs eating some grapes .

"You talked to him ," she asked laying down on me .

"Yeah I did , we going Saturday," I said lookin down at her .

"You want me to come with ," she asked .God I love her .

"Yes baby that would mean so much to me if you do ," I said giving her a kiss .

"I love you ," she said .

"I love you too baby. Now is you ready for me to pleasure you ," I said in a seductive tone .

"Yes Mami I'm ready ," she said biting her lip . Let's just say we had a good 20 minutes before one of our kids woke up .

"Mommy ," blu called out .

"I got it , " Kelly said . Titan then started crying .

" I got it ," I said walking past blu room to get Titan . We cuddled up in the room and just watched tv .

I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world . I love my kids , my future wife and just life itself .