Hard To Get

Kehlani

"So wassup,"  I said looking Tara up and down.

She laughed," Boy bye. Don't nobody want you," she said trying to move.

I trapped her into a corner. " You know you want me why you Playing hard to get," I said.

My hands were over her head planted on the wall.  She started to breath heavily biting her lip.

"Nobody's playing hard to get, I am hard to get. And like I said I don't wan you," she said looking away.

I cocked my head to the side," but you was staring at me at bey house. Had lust filled eyes. Care to explain that," I said only a few inches from her lips.

"You was a distraction, I was trying to keep my eyes off of the girl in ya lap and the Island beauty beside me. I desperately want to fuck," she said smirking.

I sucked my teeth and mugged her. " Yeen touching Lauren the fuck and another thing. I'll have you forget all about Rih if ya stop playing," I said placing my hand on her hip.

She started panting trying to avoid the look I was giving her.

"Go to your two baby mamas and ya side piece. Oh and those many hoes you have outside of them," she said trying to move.

I leaned in and kissed her. At first she didn't kiss back but then shit got heated.

"Still wanna play hard to get," I said pulling away.

She shook her head and pulled me back in.

I got the juice.

Beyoncé

"Baby please," I whined throwing a fit.

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "No Beyonce, you had the babies not too long ago and we need to focus on this bitch." She said while folding clothes.

"But baby I need some attention," I said sliding my thong off.

I began to rub my clit in circles.

"Fuck," I moaned out lifting my hips up off the bed.

I could tell she was started to get turned on by the way she was squirming on the edge of the bed.

"Baby stop playing hard to get and come fuxk me. I'm your wife for god sake. Those hard to get stages should be over with," I moaned groping my right breast.

She looked at me and bit her lip. She shook her head and mumbled something walking into the bathroom. Time for plan B, she got me fucked up if she think Ian getting no pussy tonight. I get up and pulled the strap on, on and then my robe. After hearing the water running I walked in the bathroom quietly.

I slid the robe off and got in the shower behind her, careful not to be heard.

"Wanna play hard to get baby? Huh," I asked pushing her front against the wall.

She moaned biting her lip." N-No," she said trying to look back at me.

You want me don't you," I asked pouting.

She nodded quickly. " Then why you do that to daddy," I said grazing my fingers over her spine.

She shivered," I-I don't k-know." She said planting her hands on the shower wall.

"I bet you won't play hard to get nomore," I growled slamming into her.

"Baby s-slow down," she shouted.