Confusion

Kehlani

" Just let me eat it. Just a little taste,"  I said licking my lips.

Tish was playing hard to get yo, talking bout I can't get the 'NaNa'. Fuck she mean a nigga can't?

"No Lani as soon as you taste you gon wanna hit and I know how that goes," she said laying on her stomach.

"What that supposed to mean," I said sucking my teeth.

She laughed and looked over at me.

" I heard you don't know how to wrap it up," she said cackling.

I mugged her," I know how to wrap it up tf you mean." I stated, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Whatever you say," she said grabbing the remote.

Her ass was looking right and her lips was so plump and pouty.

"Man look what you doing to me," I said pointing down to my hardening dick.

She subconsciously bit her lip which caused me to smirk. She snapped out of it and laughed looking back at the tv.

"Go handle it in the bathroom or call one of ya babymommas shit," she said chuckling.

Her shorts were rising up and she only had a sports bra on. Fuck yeah I'm getting some of that NaNa, who gon stop me?

I crawled up onto the bed and laid behind her pushing her ass upwards.

"What are you doing," she asked looking back at me.

I smirk and looked at the huge wet spot in the middle of her shorts.

"For someone who's playing hard to get you mighty wet over here," I said licking my lips.

I slid her shorts to the side and to my surprise she didn't have any panties on. Her pussy was so pink and it was glistening shit is was dripping.

"Lani W-Wai-FUCK," she screamed out arching her back.

Who ain't getting some NaNa?

3 hours later

After a good two hours of fucking and a well needed nap I'm over at Bey's house chilling.

"Aye faggot," I said throwing a pillow at Rih.

She threw it right back at me. "What," she said rolling her eyes.

I looked at Logan and Ricki, they were crawling around, Kalen was in the bouncer, Twins was sleeping, Titan and Kross was playing somewhere and then Blue and Cameron was in the playroom.

"You fucked Lauren," I asked looking at the boys.

She laughed," Fuck no. Tf you ask some shit like that for," she asked sitting up looking at the boys.

"Um because they look alike," I said I'm a duh tone.

"Well Did you fuck my girl," she asked with confusion and a mug on her face.

I laughed heartedly," tf no ian fuck shortstack. Lauren," I called out shaking my head.

"What's wrong with my baby? Yeen have to say it like that," Rih said sucking her teeth.