Tell Her

Beyoncé

I'm at Lauren house catering to her injuries while Kehlani go out and handle it. That nigga who did this lost his damn mind.

"Babe," Kelly said peeking in the room.

I turned to face her," yes babe." I said cleaning the cut above Lauren's eye.

"I'm Finna cook. Lauren are you okay," she said looking past me and towards Lauren.

Lauren nodded and gave a small smile.

"Babe can you take Cameron downstairs with you Logan and Kross? I need to talk to Lauren about something and he doesn't need to overhear," I said applying ointment on the cut.

I put a bandaid on there and started to clean her busted lip.

"Alright baby," Kels said shutting the door back and heading downstairs with the boys to cook.

I applied more ointment on the busted lip and started on the scratches on her neck.

"Lauren," I said looking up to her for a second.

She made eye contact," Yeah Bey." She answered tearing up.

I covered up the scratches on her neck and applied ointment on the bruise on the side of her face.

"Her take this. Alternate between your eye and cheek," I said handing her a ice pack.

"Thanks Bey," she said placing it on her eye first.

"Lauren have you told Kehlani yet," I asked leaning against the wall across from her as she sat on the sink.

"I can't. She'll hate me," she said crying. This girl here.

"She won't hate you. The girl is out there gonna kill a nigga over you, yeah Kehlani is a fuck up but she got mad love for you. You have to tell her," I said embracing her into a hug.

She snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"But she will about this," she said pulling back.

I sighed," why would she? She was the first person to hold him, she was there when you had him and when you were pregnant the whole way. She seen the lil nigga almost everyday and if she was touring she face timed you guys. So tell me how will she hate you for telling her the truth," I said truthfully.

"It's been damn near 10 years Bey. How would she understand that," she asked trying to hold back tears.

I pulled her into another hug. "She will if you tell her why and it's a good reason to why you didn't. Kehlani is still stuck in her childish ways, she's fucking up here ties with the wrong people. I understand why you kept it a secret from her but now it's time to tell her the truth because the resemblance is only getting stronger. You have to tell her Lauren," I said rubbing her back.

"I don't want to put another kid on her and then she chooses me just because of that," she said sighing.

She was finally calming down but I knew it wouldn't last for long. Kehlani is hurting this girl and I'm pretty sure Michelle is hurting too. They need to leave her alone but iguess when your in love you do stupid shit. I'm really going to give Kehlani a reality check because it's time for her to grow up. She promised this girl so many times and then step on her heart once she gets the 'love of her life', she needs to change.

"Kehlani needs to grow up okay. Don't wait around for her if she's not changing and I'm going to tell Michelle the same thing. She think she can have her cake and eat it to, she think she can have it both ways. She'll realize what she lost when y'all are gone and whoever she chooses I hope it's not too late. Somebody is going to put her in check, Karmas a bitch. All you need to worry about is your kids. Tell her Lauren she won't hate you and if she says some smart shit I'll gladly beat that ass," I said smiling towards the end.

She laughed and nodded." You're right. I will tell her but can you be there," she asked looking up at me.

I smiled," of course I'll be there. Now let's go see what Kelly's making," I said helping her down.

Kehlani is going to make me put my foot so far up her ass.

Tish

"Girl you have to tell her," my friend Ashley said.

I shook my head and continued packing, I got called for a modeling gig in New York so I'm leaving possibly for good.

"No Ash," I said trying to find my favorite Chanel bag Lani bought me.

She sighed and shook her head."Why not," she asked leaning back against the headboard.

I stopped what I was doing and looked back at her." Because Ashely she just had two kids. I don't want to add more," I said running my hand through my hair.

"I guess. The baby should know their da-uhh? parent," she said popping a grape into her mouth.

"Maybe in a couple years but not now. Kehlani is Immature, I don't want to fall for her and have dreams of the perfect family when she can't even get her shit together. I knew I shouldn't have slept with her but I did. I can take care of the baby by myself," I said returning to packing.

Maybe she right but I couldn't put that pressure on her. She's young and immature, she needs to figure out some things first before I put another child on her.

"I understand. At least see her one more time before you leave," Ashley said turning in the tv.

This bitch could be helping me pack but instead she wanna lecture me.

"Maybe. I'll probably just leave a note," I said plopping on the bed.

"Coward," she mumbled but I heard her.

"Bitch," I mumbled looking over at her smiling.

I'll come back when it's the right time but for now I have to go.

This is Tisha ❤️❤️❤️❤️