Family Time

Kelly

I got up early this morning to go get the kids, hopefully my baby is still sleep when we get back so I can cook and make her a bubble bath.

"Hey mama," I hugged my mom and walked inside to get the babies. "Hey mamas babies," i picked up blue and Titan spinning around.

" Mommy stwop it," Titan giggled grabbing my face. I blew raspberries on their checks causing them to squeal." Ew mama," Blu giggled mushing my lips.

I laughed putting them down and went to go get the twins." Hey mamas fat babies," I coed grabbing their diaper bags. My mom came and helped me strap the kids in.

"Bye mama. I'll call you later," I kissed her cheek. I got in the car and headed home ready to make my baby morning.

15 minutes later

"You guys have to be Very quiet okay," I said to blue and Titan as we got out the car. I grabbed the twins and their things, luckily they were sleep. They nodded and we headed inside, I placed the twins beside Bey and Titan on the other side while blue came and helped me cook. First I made a hot bubble bath with a gold bath bomb and vanilla scent. I lit some candles and turned the jets on while blu dimmed the lights. I wrote her a little note and placed it on her vanity.

"Okay now I'm going to go start on breakfast , you wake her up. Deal," I whispered. "Deal," she pounded her fist against mines. I hurried downstairs to get started on breakfast while blu did her thing up there.

I would've woke her up with my tongue but I know she misses the kids, so we're going to have a little family day.

I heard a squeal followed by my babies and giggling. She's so cute, thank god I married that woman. A few minutes later blu came down telling me that Bey had gotten in the bath and was now reading the note.

"Good job kiddo," I picked her up and sat her on the counter while I whisked the batter. We were having pancakes, eggs, grits, sausage, bacon and biscuits&gravy for breakfast plus a side of oatmeal for the twins.

I finally finished breakfast, me and blu started setting the table when my beautiful wife came down with the twins and Titan.

"Goodmorning Beautiful," I said pecking her lips. "Goodmorning baby," she smiled putting the twins in their high chairs.

I sat the kids down and pulled out my chair for my wife. "After this family time I'm knocking that pussy out," I whispered in her ear. Her face heated up and her ears turned red. I smirked and sat down at the table. Today will be interesting.

Kehlani

"Baby get up. I'm going to get my kids. I'll see you later okay," I tried to carefully get out her grip. She was trying to leave last night but I wouldn't let her. It's sum about this girl, pornstar or not. She's a sweet girl and have a good personality, she's been through a lot which is why she went to porn, it was fast money.

"Ugh okay. Call me," she said letting me go. She got up and brushed her teeth then put on her clothes.

"Where you going without my kisses," I said bringing her back.

"You a trip," she smirked pulling me into a kiss. The kiss started to get intense, I reached down to grab her ass but she stopped me.

"You got to get your kids,You'll see me later. I promise baby," she said wiping her lipstick off of my lips with her thumb. I nodded and let her out, I grabbed my keys and headed to Lauren house first.

20 minutes later

"Hey BabyGirl," I said pecking Lauren's cheek. She smiled and let me in. " Hey girl," she said passing me Logan's bag.

"So it's like that huh," I said picking up Logan. I waited for her to get Kross and Cameron so we can go.

"Yes it's like that. Now leave I have a date," she said pushing me out the door. Uh uh tf she mean date.

"Um excuse me with who," I asked stopping in my tracks. " Dave East," she said blushing. Okay this nigga gotta go, got her blushing and shit.

"No no and no. Now give me lips and I'll call you later," I said. She rolled her eyes but gave me a kiss anyways.

"You can't control my life forever you know? You have to be with me in order to actually have me focusing on you and only you. I'm not waiting forever Kehlani," she kissed the kids and waved goodbye.

I put the kids in the car and headed towards Michelle house to get my beautiful BabyGirl Kalen.

25 minutes later

"Hey baby," I kissed Michelle and grabbed Kalen's bag. Michelle handed me Kalen and smiled.

"She looks just like you," Michelle said smiling at us. I smiled and looked down at my BabyGirl." Naw I think she looks like you the most," I said playing with her chunky cheeks.

"Hey before I go, I need to ask you something," I looked up at her.

She nodded,"hmm."

"Well I wanted to take you out on a day let's say Friday? So we can talk," I said nervously.

"Okay just let me know the details when you drop Kalen back off," she said pecking me and Kalen cheeks.

30 minutes later

I was now home with my babies, Nic and Rih was here with Ricki, they were in the theatre room watching a movie. My phone ding indicating I got a text.

💦😻Chantel😫❤️~ Hey Lani, I miss you. Maybe we should meet up sometime without my mom knowing of course.

This girl here tryna get me killed.

~ Yeah maybe we can do a little something something 😏

There was a knock on the door after sending that text. I thought it was my baby Yas but I was wrong asf.

"Hey baby miss me al-," I got cut off by a hand mushing my face. They pushed past me and walked in.

"Oh hey y'all," I said nervously looking at Evelyn, Tami, Shaunie and Shaniece.

"Mhm hey where my babies at," Tami said. I chuckled and pointed to the theatre.

"Hey mama E," I said trying to peck her cheek but she mushed me again.

"Uh uh ion want them cooties," She said walking back to theatre with Tami.

"Hey shaunie," I said trying to peck her cheek too but she swerved me.

"Uh uh i don't want them either baby," she said pulling me into a hug. I chuckled as she walked to the theatre room, those women are a mess.

"So wassup Shan," I said licking my lips. She mushed me," Girl bye." She said walking past me, I pulled her back.

"Why you gotta play? You know you want me as bad as I want you," I said holding on to her waist.

"Girl I'm your god sister," she said pushing me off her laughing.

"What that mean? We ain't blood. All you gotta do is say the winning words," I stepped closer to her.

"Tempting but seems as if you got your hands full already," she said biting her lip. She pushed me back and went to the theatre room.

"I know you not out there trying to harass your god sister," Evelyn yelled. That girl is a snitch or maybe they just know me too well.

Imma get that ass one day though.