Betrayal

Kelly Pov

I can't believe everything that has transpired. It never ceases to amaze me how people you thought you knew can turn on you in a flash.

Right now I'm just trying to wrap my head around the situation when my phone dings.

Text message from Toya😐🖕🏽~ Can you meet me on the beach in 10?

~ What do you want from me?

Toya😐🖕🏽~ I just want to talk, no funny business.

~ you got 5 minutes and I swear if you try something I'm gon kill you.

Toya😐🖕🏽~ alright man meet me in 10.

I don't know why I even agreed but I should at least hear her out.

I throw on my Nike shorts and a white tee with my slides and head out the door.  I get down to the beach and see Toya sitting by a tree.

"What do you want," I ask folding my arms.

"I just want to apologize for everything," she said standing up.

"Well not forgiven. Sorry doesn't fix everything," I said getting ready to walk away.

"Wait," she said grabbing me.

"What," I yelled pulling away from her.

"You can't sit here and expect me to be sorry for feeling the way I do. Don't act like you don't remember our past because I know you do,"She said.

I took a deep breath and put my hands on my head.

"I do remember but I try my hardest to forget. It was an honest mistake I was young and I was depressed that I couldn't get the girl I wanted," I said sighing.

"So you saying the love we made was a distraction for you," she said getting mad.

"Yes it was and that's why I ended it. Now if you will excuse me I have to get back to my wife," I said getting ready to leave.

She grabbed me once again and what she did next I didn't expect. She kissed me, I tried my hardest to push her off but she had a tight grip.

"WHAT THE FUCK! KELLY," I heard an all too familiar voice which made my heart drop.

I pushed her away and looked at my wife with tears streaming down her face.

"Baby I di-," she cut me off by putting her hand up.

"I HEARD AND SAW EVERYTHING. Just leave me alone," she says walking away.

I go to chase her but when I reach her she just pushes me away and runs.

"YOU DID THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE," I yelled running back towards Toya.

"Oh did I," she said smirking.

"You know you wanted it. You know you want me," she said.

I grabbed her by her neck cutting off her air circulation.

"YOU POSSIBLY JUST FUCKED UP MY FUCKING MARRIAGE. YOU'VE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG ONE," I yelled punching her in her jaw.

She fell down, I got on top of her punching and kicking anywhere I could.

"KELLY STOP,"  I heard someone yell but I didn't care I just kept going.

The person pulled me off and may I say Le'Toya face was fuxked up.

"Kelly what's going on," the person I now see as  Nicki.

"She fucked up my Marriage," I said on the verge of tears.

"You lucky Ian kill you bitch," I said kicking her one last time before walking off with Nicki.

She better hope I can fix this with my wife.

Beyoncé Pov

This morning I had got a message to come to the beach and I couldn't believe what I saw or heard. I'm so hurt man, I can't believe she would do this to me. 

I'm currently sitting at the bar sipping on my drink.

"Hey are you alright," a feminine voice asks.

"Yeah I'm alright,"  I said sniffing.

"No you aren't," the lady said sitting down next to me.

"Who am I kidding. I'm hurt," I said on the verge of crying again.

"Well maybe I can help," the lady said in a flirty way.

"No, I have a wife nothing you do can help. It was nice meeting you though," I said getting up.

I felt a soft hand grab me.

"Look lady I said no," I said pulling away.

"I was just going to tell you that my name is Tara and that if you need a friend I can be that," she said sincerely handing me a napkin with her number.

"Beyoncé," I said with a small smile before walking away.

I guess I'll crash with Michelle tonight.

Kehlani Pov

I got a text from Michelle saying that she needed my help with something, so I headed over to the shopping area she told me to meet her at.

"Hey Chelle," I said hugging her.

"Hey Lani. Can you help me pick out some stuff," she asked.

"Yeah no problem," I said walking with her into a clothing store.

We look at some stuff, she goes into the dressing room to try some of it on.

"How does this look," she said opening the door.

Damn, she had on a tight black tube dress on.

"U-Uh It looks great," I said licking my lips.

She walks over to  me  and asked for me to unzip her dress.

While I'm unzipping her dress my hands got shaky , I accidentally  breathed on her neck causing her to shiver.

"U-Um Lani," Michelle said biting her lip turning around to face me.

"Yeah," I ask with my hands holding on to her waist.

Her ass was two inches from my private area.

"What's it like being with a girl," she asked turning away.

"It feels like heaven. Why you ask," I say turning her around to face me.

"Idk iguess I'm just curious," she said looking up to me biting her lip.

I look from her lips up to her eyes, all that was going thru my mind right now was kissing her but then I thought about Lauren. It was too late then, soon as our lips were about to touch we were stopped in our tracks by a scream.

"KEHLANI," I heard my girlfriend yell..

Damn.

Sorry for taking too long to update.
There will be Another update tonight.