Funny Thing Is....

Months Later

Beyoncé

"I wish you would shut up," I sat on Kelly's lap ignoring Lani.

She sucked her teeth and sat by Tami. " Y'all always on my case," Lani said laying down.

"Gal if ya don' get ya feet off of meh," Rih said pushing her feet off her.

Kehlani rolled her eyes and sat back down." Kehlani we always on you because you creating kids everywhere," Tami said shaking her head." You gon catch something watch," she sipped on her beer.

"Exactly and it's already taking place. I seen Your little 'PornStar Freak' leave here earlier and she looked a little heavy in the stomach area," I said narrowing my eyes at her. "Mind telling me what's that about," I asked running my hands through Kels hair.

"Funny thing about that is she's.... I don't know gaining weight," she said nervously. This girl Finna have 6 children back to back lord. "Anyways why y'all talking bout me. Remember when Nicki tried to fuck Bey? That sexual tension was real," she changed the subject laughing.

"Let's not forget when Rih thought she was Finns get some pussy out of Lani. She was embarrassed asf when she found out you had a dick," Kelly said laughing. That was funny though, if you would've seen the look on her face you would've died.

"Fr though. Rih you ain't talk to me for some days," Kehlani said laughing.

"Would ya shuddup? Bringin up old shit," Rih said getting up. Nicki followed her pouting girlfriend.

"We totally are off subject," I said laughing."Look Lani you need to slow down frfr. You got hoes left and right. Baby mothers left and right,"I exclaimed.

"I can't help that I got the juice," Kehlani popped her nonexistent collar.

Shaniece rolled her eyes and left out of the room. What's her deal?

"You gon have the aids or any type of STD out here ducking bitches raw. Your little peepee gon fall off," Tami said sipping on her beer."Gon have a whole football AND basketball team," Tami laughed popping a mango in her mouth.

"You bout half way there already," I said stifling a laugh.

"Man whatever. Ian that bad," she said sucking her teeth.

"No Kehlani girl you are terrible, the definition of terrible. You need me to spell it out for you," Kelly said laughing. My baby is a mess.

"Man whatever. I'm going to go check on Shaniece then I'm going to the store," Kehlani said getting up but not before getting smacked in her head by Tami.

"Don't be trying to Seduce that girl either," Tami said. " And bring me back A bud light and some oranges," she shouted at Lani.

"Babe. I wanna fuck," I whispered in Kelly ear slightly biting it. She shivered under my touch, looked me in my eyes and nodded.

We got up and headed to one of Lani's guest rooms. Time to have some fun.

Kehlani

They was gon get enough of picking on me one day. I hurried up the stairs looking for Shaniece, wonder what's up with this girl.

"Sha what's wrong," I asked once I found her. She turned around to me and rolled her eyes.

"Nothing," she tried to push past me but I grabbed her and shut the door.

"Nah man what's up with you? You Jealous or sum," I asked a smirk playing on my lips.

"This is funny to you? You know what the funny thing is about this to me? Is that I actually like you despite the god sister thing but you are all over the place. And you expect me to give the poohnani up to you? Fuck that," She said crossing her arms.

"Sha-," I started to say but she cut me off.

"Grow up Keh," she said walking out the room.

I do need to get better and grow up. I just don't know how.

30 minutes later

I was now at the store picking up some items when I seen a familiar face.

"Aye Tish is that you," I walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder.

"Oh hey Lani," she said nervously looking around. I noticed a baby in the buggy, what a cute thing.

"Hey. Who's this cute little lady," I coed playing with the baby's hand.

 Who's this cute little lady," I coed playing with the baby's hand

(Ashton ❤️❤️❤️)

"Um this Ashton," she said rubbing her palms on her pants. Wonder why she's acting weird.

"Well she definitely has your eyes," I said taking in the baby's features." So why have you been M.I.A," I asked.

"Oh nothing I was in New York for some business," she said licking her lips nervously.

"Oh cool. She reminds me so much of me when I was little," I chuckled in awe of the beautiful baby.

"Yeah... well I have to get going my aunt Evelyn is waiting for me," she said getting ready to push the buggy.

"Wait Evelyn as in Evelyn Lozada," I asked furrowing my brows.

She nodded," yeah why?"

"That's my god mother.. well I won't keep you long it was nice seeing you," I said getting ready to walk off but then shit started to hit me.

I hurried back towards her." Tish wait. This is your baby right," I asked curiously.

"Yeah," she nodded licking her lips nervously.

Dammit.

"Is she mines," I asked taking a deep breath.

"Well see the funny thing about that is....."

Rihanna

"Baby stop pouting," Nicki said playing with my lips.

"They're making fun of me," I said frowning. She giggled and took my hands into hers.

"Baby they were making fun of how I badly wanted to knock boots with Beyoncé," she cackled wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So what is this funny thing that you said you desperately needed to tell me," I asked gripping her waist.

She chuckled nervously, beads if sweat was forming on her forehead." Well baby the funny thing was.... I'm pregnant," she gulped looking me into my eyes.

"Your what," I shouted. 'Baby' was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.