Interruptions

Beyonce Pov

Familiar Girl ~ My Name is Cindy Bruna , I'm one of Victoria Secrets Angels/Models . I would like to meet up again .

When I seen that name all of the memories started to flood back , all of the pain and hurt , all the late nights and sneaking around . Everything just came back to me and I knew I couldn't meet up with her again . I groaned and put my phone back down , not even in the mood anymore .

"What's wrong Babe," Kelly asked wrapping her arms around my waist .

"The girl , the girl is Cindy Bruna ." I said with my head in my hands , why did she have to come back ?

"Cindy Bruna as in The Cindy Bruna Victoria secret model? I knew she looked familiar , she used to be in the blogs with you about y'all having a secret affair ." Kelly said with her head in the crook of my neck .

"Yeah. She said she wanted to meet up again ," I sighed . Kelly proceeded to rub my shoulders . God I love this woman .

"Don't worry baby , everything will be fine and do you want to meet up with her ?" Kells asked still massaging my shoulders .

"Mmm that feel good baby , but no not really but it's up to you mamii ." I said rolling my neck .

"Well how about you lay down so I can get more access babe and I think we should meet up with her to get a better understanding of what she wants . But just let her know that if she try some shit imma fuck a bitxh up ." She said while getting off of me so I can remove my shirt and lay down.

"I got you baby ," I said while propping my head on a pillow .

"Better daddy ," she whispered in my ear and then continued her massage.

Kelly Pov

Ok so you guys I'm slightly crazy , but I take my medicine these bitches just be having me fucked up and bey stupid ass but I love her .

Right now I'm rubbing my baby back and just trying to relieve some stress . The bitch that was all up in baby's Kool-Aid just so happens to be one of my favorite Models .

"Oooo baby this feels good , but you know another way we could relive stress ?" Bey said looking back at me smirking .

"No, No I don't . Why don't you show me ," I said acting clueless . Next thing I know I get flipped over by a smirking Bey .

Soon as bey reached my treasure somebody wanna fucking call .

Phone call
Me~ "Hello," I said looking down at bey mouthing to her to stop which she just shook her head no .

Michelle~ hey girly what you up to ?

Me~ "U-Um o-ooh Nothing . F-Fuck I m-mean what about you c-chelle ," I asked trying to refrain from moaning which wasn't working since bey wanted to be petty and eat me out while I'm on the phone .

Michelle~ you okay ?

Me~ "O-Oh F-Fuck I-imma have to c-call you b-back ," I said and immediately hung up throwing my phone God knows where.

End of phone call

"Oh fuck ," I moaned out putting my hands in bey hair . She licking the fuck outta my kitty .

"Fuck baby! Deeper ," I moaned removing my shirt . She added two fingers inside me which caused me to groan out in pleasure .

"Ooo yes fuck me daddy ," I moaned grinding into her face and fingers.

"Flip over ," Bey said voice filled with lust . I did just as she said and spread my legs wide open for her .

"Good Girl , damn Mami you got a pretty pussy . It's all mines right ," she said before plunging her tongue and fingers inside of me .