Honeymoon

Beyonce Pov

We are currently boarding the plane to the Bahamas since ion do boats and Ms Kelly here have an attitude.

"Baby can y-" GCO

"Can I what Giselle? Huh? Damn always asking me to do some shit," she said rolling her eyes and taking her seat next to the window. Ooohhhh this little girl Finns get it.

"Listen little girl I-" GCO

"Ian no damn little girl G-" She was saying before I cut her off my grabbing her jaw.

"Like I said listen little girl you gon fix that attitude and fix it now. This is our damn honeymoon I am not dealin wit the shit. Better check yo self. Do you understand," I gritted through my teeth while still gripping her jaw.

She quickly nodded her head.

"Use your words," I said.

"I understand," she said. I finally let go and sat back in my seat getting ready to relax.

"Ladies no violence,"Dr.Smith said from across the aisle.

"Yes ma'am," we both said.

30 minutes into the ride I got bored and decided to mess with my baby. She was laying back with her eyes closed listening to music. I placed my hand on her thigh looking ahead while she peaked at me. When her eyes closed back I quickly slid my hand to her center. She let out a gasp as I threw the cover over us.

"Fuck baby you getting so wet already and Ian even started," I whispered in her ear sliding my hand inside her tights.

"Mhmm,"Kelly moaned quietly looking over to Dr.Smith to see if she was sleep which she indeed was.

I slid a finger inside her while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I sped up the pace and added another finger.

"Ooooohhh Myyy Goddd," Kelly moaned rolling her eyes back.

"It feel good don't it baby," I moaned in her ear loving the feeling of her walls tightening around my fingers.

"Mhmmm F-Fuck Yes daddy it d-do," she moaned.

I sped up and started to suck & kiss on her neck.

"Oooooo, I'm almost there," she said letting out a deep throaty moan.

My hand started hurting from how fast I was going but at this point I didn't care I was just ready for her to release.

"Shit daddy I'm cumming," she nearly screamed.

She covered her mouth to muffle the scream from her orgasm. I took my fingers out and licked them.

"Mmmm," I moaned at the taste.

"I really wanna devour yo pussy right now, but imma save that for later." I said smirking, pulling her into a kiss.

Few hours later the jet had came to a stop. We had finally landed and I couldn't wait to get my freak on with my wife.

"Baby you better hurry up if you want this pussy," Kelly said.

"Damn I'm coming baby," I said gathering everything quickly and putting it in the car.

"I don't want to hear that, you freaks." Dr.Smith said rolling her eyes.

"We know yo husband be giving you head so no need to act all innocent," Kelly said smirking. Dr.smith just blushedc and got in the car.

Kelly Pov

We occupied Dr.Smith with some things to do while I get to fucking with my baby.