Chance

Kelly

"Blue baby," I yell trying to take care of these twins.

I heard little feet running into the living room.

"Yes mama," she asks walking over to me.

I put the twins down and handed her some snack baggies and juices.

"Can you take one of these to Titan and keep him occupied," I asked gathering some bottles up for bey to fill up.

She nodded," yes ma'am." She said, i tickled her tummy," that's my blublu." I said, she laughed and took off.

"Slow down baby," I said laughing. I went upstairs so bey can pump sum milk into these bottles.

I've been trying to let Bey rest since she had the kids so I've been taking over as both roles.

"Hey babe. How are you feeling," I asked rubbing her stomach.

She smiled and took her eyes off the tv landing them on me.

"I'm good baby. Wish you would let me get up though," she said laughing sitting up.

I handed her the pump and the bottles.

"Maybe later. Now fix these twins some milk mamas," I said pecking her lips.

I went back downstairs to retrieve the twins when someone knocked on the door. I walked to the door to open it.

"Yes," I said slightly opening the door. I tried to get a peek at who was outside and when I did I was instantly pissed off.

"Wtf you doing here," I whisper yelled.

The lady looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Yo I'm not hea for this shit ight. I need to talk to Bey," the girl said in her jersey accent.

"What do you want from her Tara? That was your chance and clue that she wasn't yours when she left and came back to me," I said stepping to her.

She chuckled and stared at me shit was intimidating." I don't want Bey thought we established that back on the island. I need to talk to her and it's fucking important. So you either let me tell her what's going on or the chance for your family and friends safety is put the window. This bitch is Looney and she ain't gon stop until she gets wat she wants. Now can I fucking talk to Bey," Tara said heatedly but her voice remained low.

I stepped aside and let her in.. I grabbed the twins and we headed upstairs.

Wtf she talking bout chance for safety?

Kehlani

"Awe look at daddy's babies," I cooed at my children who were currently sleeping in there cribs.

I gathered their things together and put it in the car then went back inside to get my precious children. I got them buckled in and then headed off to Lauren house first. When I pulled up I seen some random car I've never seen before so I know it wasn't one of the boys dad. It wasn't a family member unless they got new cars, let me see wassup.

~I'm out here.

BabyMama#1😝💦🤰🏽~ K.

I got all of Logan's stuff out the car and  then Lauren came to grab his car seat.

"Lauren who in ya house," I asked grabbing kalen so she wouldn't be in the car alone.

Lauren chuckled heading into the house.

"And that's your business how," she asked putting Logan  seat on the couch before taking him out.