Proposal

Beyonce
So today is the day that I will ask my beautiful girlfriend to be my future wife and I'm not backing out this time .. Right now I'm preparing everything for tonight first we will have a nice romantic dinner and then we will have a romantic time under the waterfall in our  pool well it's like a cave that's sorta hidden so I don't think she knows it's there .. I've already bought her dress and a bathing suit for tonight's events .. I've been out buying stuff for my baby blu and My baby boy that's on the way .. Kelly is so oblivious to what's going to happen .. Right now she's siting on the couch eating salad and watching cartoons such a kid I may say ..
"Hey baby what you up to?"  I asked planting light kisses on  her shoulder . She looked up and smiled "Oh nothing much babe wbu ?" She asked " Nothing just getting some things done , babe be ready by 7:30 ok? I got a surprise for you , and there's a dress and heels upstairs in your closet waiting for you " I said kissing her cheek and ran upstairs looking at the time . It's 4 right now which gives me 3 hours and 30 minutes to make sure very things perfect .  I decided to call my mom so I can talk to blu while I wait..
Phone call
Momma ❤️~Hello ?
Me~ hey mom can I speak to blublu ?
Momma ❤️~ of course hold on
Me ~ok
Momma ❤️ (blu)~ hey mommy
Me~ hey baby how are you ? You being good for granny ?
Momma ❤️ (blu) ~ good and yes ma'am I being a good girl .
Me~ that's good baby , look I have to go but mommy loves you and will see you tomorrow okay?
Momma ❤️( blu)~ I love you too and yes ma'am , bye
Me ~ bye baby
End of phone call
After the phone call I decided to go ahead and get ready seeing as it was 5:30 already but first I ran my baby a hot bath , threw some rose petals in there  and lit a scented candle . I then retreated to the room ,put three white roses and 1 red rose on the bed, I pulled out her dress and shoes I bought and laid it on the bed with some jewelry ,a note and her favorite perfume . I went downstairs to get her " Hey babe come on and get ready ," I said helping her up the stairs and into the tub . "Thanks baby ," she said smiling and kissing me on the lips . " No problem, I'll be in the other room getting ready call me if you need anything ," I said smiling before walking out and getting the stuff I need before heading  to the room beside ours .
After getting dressed I made sure Kelly was good and then headed downstairs . When she came downstairs I must say she looked stunning but when does ever not ? My baby's always beautiful " You look amazing baby , ready to go ?" I asked breaking my daze ," yeah babe I'm ready to go and so do you" she said smiling before taking my hand and walking out to the car . We went to a fancy and like always I spoiled my baby and treated her like the queen she is ..
" Babe I got a surprise for you when we get home ," I said smirking .. She looked at me in amusement " Babe you know I can't do you like I w-" GCO   I laughed and shook my head realizing what she was implying " No babe not that it's something else , " I said . She blushed from embarrassment "Oh Okay ," She said smiling  . I leaned up to her ear and said " But you know even tho you can't do nun to me doesn't mean I can't still taste that kitty." I locked my lips and watched her blush harder than she ever has . After our food came we ate and enjoyed each other's company before heading off to the house for the big moment .. When we walked in the house I told her she has something on the bed for her , while she went upstairs I went into the downstairs guest room and changed into my blue bikini grabbing us some towels and the little black box  . She came down all oiled up and in her pink bikini "Thanks babe ," she said giving me a peck on the cheek . We walked out to the secret spot and her eyes went wide .
It's show time .

Kelly
The night was going wonderful and we was heading home for the surprise . When we got there she told me something was upstairs for me and when I got up there it was a pretty pink bikini on the bed with some baby oil and sandals .. I put the things on and headed downstairs only to find my baby in her bathing suit as well ." Thanks babe," I said and grabbed her hand to head out to wherever we was going .. When she pulled me into this cave like place of the house my eyes went wide ..

 When she pulled me into this cave like place of the house my eyes went wide

It's beautiful , I don't know I how I didn't notice it before .
"Babe ? " bey called  and I  replied with hm which made her giggle " Come on ," she said  pulling me into the water when we got under the waterfall my heart began to beat fast realizing what she was going to do . " Kelendria Rowland I just wanna take the time to tell you that I'm deeply in love with you. I know we have had our ups and downs but that only makes me fall for you harder . I can't imagine living live without you or you living it with someone else . Your the only one I want ,the only one I need ,the air I breathe ,you are my queen and I'll love you forever . You're my soul , my heart , my everything I want us to have a family I want u to have my last name . I guess what I'm trying to say here is Will You do the honors of being my wife ? Will you Marry Me?" She asked teary eyed , I leaped into her arms " Yes a million times yes ," I said crying . She smiled and pulled me into a passionate, loving kiss that made my heart and my stomach flutter . God I'm in love with this woman and now I will finally be able to marry her and become Mrs.Kelendria Knowles .

Should I do a chapter with just Jay and Tim or nah ?