The Truth Comes out

Beyonce Pov

So this trip has been interesting and weird. I'm suspecting Toya more and more, it's just a gut feeling.

"Babe what you thinking about," Kelly said wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin in the crook of my neck.

"This situation with Cindy and put so called friend. Whoever it is," I said sighing.

"Don't stress it," Kelly said pecking my cheek.

"Are you hungry," Kelly asked letting go of me.

"Yes," I said looking back at her.

"Alright papa. I'm going to make you some food," she said heading to the kitchen.

"I love it when you call me big papa," I said laughing.

"You so silly," she said laughing.

~Ding~

Text messages

?????~ The traitor is closer than you think.

~Who is this?

??????~ Just an old friend.

After that conversation I hurried up and texted Michelle letting her know to come asap.

"Baby can you make enough for Michelle too she's coming over," I yelled out to Kelly.

"Yeah baby that's fine. I just hope she's not here too long I wanna get naughty baby," She said peeking her head out of the kitchen.

"Alright baby. I promise she won't," I said licking my lips.

~Knock Knock~

I looked through the peephole seeing that it was Michelle and opened the door.

"Michelle look at this," I said handing her my phone to see the text messages from earlier.

"Who do you think this is," she asked me.

"I don't know. Cindy or the traitor idk," I said frustratedly.

" I already told you who I think the traitor is," Michelle said.

"I know I know," I said sitting down.

"Look meet with the two and have a talk all of us can be there if you want," Michelle said.

"Thanks id love that," I said.

"Hey Chelle. Baby the food is done," Kelly said coming out the kitchen plopping on my lap.

"Hey boo. I hope you made some for me," Michelle said rubbing her stomach.

"Of course it's plenty," Kelly said smiling.

~Knock Knock~

"Who is it now," I said rolling my eyes.

"Uh uh don't do that you invited me here hunny. Whoever is out there is uninvited," Michelle said getting up to answer the door.

"Wassup bitches," Rih screams walking in with Kehlani, Nicki, and Lauren behind her.

"Omfg," I screamed in frustration.

"Somebody needs some pussy," Lani said.

"Hell yeah, Ooohh shit it smells good asf in here I hope it's enough for my fat ass," Rih said walking towards the kitchen.

"That's what I been trying to get this whole trip but y'all be interrupting now when we start just fucking in y'all faces ion wanna here dat 'ew ya nasty gal' shit. And no there isn't enough for yo fat ass, there's not enough for none of you fat asses except Michelle cause she was actually invited," I yelled grabbing my head.

"Ooohh somebody's grumpy," Nicki and Lauren said laughing.

" Chill baby. And there's enough for everybody just let my baby get her plate first," Kelly said playing in my hair.

"See that's why I like you instead of bey," Rih said sticking her tongue out.

"I don't care I Like Nicki better anyways," I said sticking my tongue out.

"Whatever. I'm the best and you know it," Rih said.

"Y'all are too much," Lani said laughing.

"Babe I invited everybody else over since all of them is here already. Might as well have the whole crew here," Kelly said.

I sighed and nodded my head.

1 hour later

Everybody was finally here and this situation was bugging. Time for me to get the truth out of somebody.

"Tavia and Toya can we talk for a sec," I asked.

"Sure," They said.

"Look ion know which one of you it is but I need to know who it is. So which one of you is in love with my wife," I said straightforwardly.

"Well it ain't me you know I'm strictly dickly,"--- Said.

"Well then why you had an attitude," I asked.

"Because I got tired of her attitude like damn you bitchin about bullshit,"---- said.

"So den its you huh," I said fuming.

"Oop," Rih said.

"You think you better than everybody else. You took my Solo career, You took The LEAD which I wanted, you took everything from me as kids and you took the girl of my fuckig dreams from me and you wonder why I'm fucking pissed. I fucking want Kelly and you took her," --- Said.

"It's not my fucking fault my career took off it's not my fucking fault that I'm in love with her and she's in love with me and ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT THEY CHOSE ME FOR THE FUCKING LEAD GROW TF UP," I yelled at her.

"She Belongs to me," --- Said.

"Wanna bet bitch," I said standing face to face with her.

"Aye gal I don even know you like da buh if you tink that you gunna touch er then you got the game fucked up," rih said jumping up.

"Look I'm sorry but ion want you LeToya I want my baby bey," Kelly said.

"This shit ain't over," She said before walking out.

That bitch was Finn to get it.

Sorry for the long wait and Sorry to you Letoya Fans. At least it ain't Michelle you guys😭😭😭. It's a twist to this plot so you Letoya Fans will be happy again soon.😭😋