Moving Day

No ones Pov
So let me catch y'all up , it's been awhile now Kelly's wobbling around and bey's playing daddy soon .. After the wedding they had a little fun and they are now moving in together .. Bey has had her divorce , time and Jay has found new lovers that they are suppose to be meeting Tonight of course.. Their fans and family has been supportive , of course there was some ppl who wasn't on board right away and sum who criticized them for it .. Like I said it's been awhile and today is the moving day and Bey's been planning to propose but she gets nervous and punk out of it .. Let's see how this whole moving thing works out for them ..

Bey's Pov
We are moving into our new house today , it's beautiful but right now I'm tryna find Kelly she's running well wobbling fast around the house hiding .. Talking about a little kid ..
" KELLS !" I yelled out  still no answer ," Okay well I'm leaving to go to the new house you can stay here !" I shouted  knowing that was gon make her come out of hiding and sure enough she did  she wobbled past me so fast and threw me the keys ..
" Come on niee ," she said as she waited for assistance getting into the car ..I giggled and headed for the door  looking around this now empty place .. I helped my lady into the car and got into the drivers side ..
"Babe ?" Kelly called , " Hm ?" I responded , she moved my hand onto her stomach .
"He's kicking ," she said smiling and moving my hand around to where he's kicking at making me smile . " My little man ," I said with the biggest smile on my face .. After about an hour we pulled up to the house , god it was beautiful but not as beautiful as my girl lol corny I know ..

 After about an hour we pulled up to the house , god it was beautiful but not as beautiful as my girl lol corny I know

We are supposed to get blu in two days , she's spending time with her grandma right now ..  I think I'm ready to propose now , maybe tomorrow ? I don't know but I will do it soon .
We got inside the house , I got my baby comfortable and then went out to get the few bags that we did have to pack up since the movers did everything else .. The butler and maid wasn't here right now being that we are just moving in ..
" Babe you ready for tonight ?" I asked laying down beside my baby ..
" Yes I am , but I'm also ready to have this freaking baby geesh ," she said and I laughed .
"Yeah I'm ready for you to have my little man ,but babe you only got like three more months ," I said cheesing rolling my eyes ."Babe you hungry ?" I asked  while laying on her and rubbing her stomach .
" Yes kind of ," she replied while playing in my hair .. I got up to go cook my babe something to eat .. I made her some candy yams , mashed potatoes and chicken  .. After we ate  I cleansed everything up and looked at the time , we have about a good 4 1/2 hours until it's time for us to go out to eat with Tim , Jay and their surprise dates ..
" Babe get some rest ," I said to Kelly while laying next to her , I turned the tv on and dozed off right along with her dreaming of the day that we say I do ..

Kelly Pov
Man I look like I'm ready to pop any minute now ..  Me and my babe arrived about an hour or two ago and this house is lovely .. We ate and went to sleep we woke up an hour later seeing that we had 3 hours left until it was time for dinner .. I'm really curious as to who these dates are of Jay and Tim something seems off about them but hey what can I say .. I'm now pickin out my outfit for tonight while bey's in the shower I really hope she proposes soon , but I'm not going to rush it even tho I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with this woman ..  After about 25 minutes  she came out of the shower with that dazzling smile of hers ..
" Hey Beautiful," she said coming behind me and wrapping her arms around me ..
" Hey baby ," I said turning around to give her a peck on her lips ..
" I ran a bath for you babe ," she said drying off  and putting on her under garments .. After I took my bath and got dressed we headed to Patina an French restaurant..  When we arrived we sat there for a good 15 minutes waiting for the boys and their dates .. They texted us and told us that they will be late weird but ok ig they carpooling together .. Me and my baby was sitting and talking about everything and that she will have a surprise for me tmrw .. I'm excited and curious as to what .. After another 25 minutes Jay and Tim walked in with two beautiful ladies behind them .. We talked ate and had a good time but something felt off between them , maybe it's just me you know with the pregnancy and all .. We got home and watched Netflix until we fell asleep .. I love my baby so much I just wish she'd propose already but like I said earlier I'm not gon rush it ..

Jay Pov
Me and Tim are bestfriends that's my brother from another mother so of course we do everything together .. Me and Bey are still friends of course that's me ride or die that's my bihh Ayee lol but fr I told y'all I just wanted her to be happy and I know Kelly makes her happy .. Beyonce need to hurry up and propose dude like niggaaa how long you gon make the girl wait ..
"Tim we have to keep it a secret nigga ," I said rolling my eyes getting dressed for this outing ..
" Whatever bra ," he said clearly with an attitude nigga act like a straight bitch sometimes I swear..
" Man go call your girl and tell ha we on the way , gon make us late " I said getting aggravated .. It took us 40 minutes dude 40 he made us 40 minutes late because he wanna bitch ...
Even tho all that happened we still had a good time and the food was really good .. Tim was ready for his baby boy to come and I was happy for him .. It's time for some play dates our kids gon be best friends just like us .. Time for me to k.o .
"Jay!" Tim yelled from downstairs . Don't ask me why he still here shit I don't even know why ..
" What? I'm tryna sleep ," I said sucking my teeth .
" Come here it's an emergency ," he yelled . I got up sucking my teeth ," What nigga ?" I said  he just smiled and said "hey "laughing .
" Bruhh I swear you make me wanna beat ya ass ," I said in frustration walking back upstairs to go to sleep .. I swear sum off about him . I locked my doors and laid down night night I go ..

What's Tim and Jay secret?
Is Bey gon Propose or will she chicken out ?
Updating tonight ..