Really?

Beyonce Pov
Today me and the fam was goin to hit up the mall and have a family day . We was now loading the kids in the car when Rihanna decided to call.

Phone call

Me~ "Hey boo , Wyd?"

Rih~ "Nun chilling , ayo stop princess dang ." I heard her giggle and another person already knowing who it is .

Nicki~ "But babe !!! I just wanna have fun wit daddy . Who you on the phone wit anyways!?" Attitude evident in her voice , I just chuckled .

Me~ "Hey Pig ," I said while laughing

Nicki~ what I told you bout calling me that ? Anyways tell kelly and my babies I said hi .

Rih~ damn give the phone back dang can't talk to my bestfriend without you butting yo fathead ass in .

Me~ lol y'all got issues I'll talk to y'all later bye love.

She said goodbye and then I hung up . Them two are crazy I swear lol . One time I walked in on them sexing each other down shii was too funny bra I tell ya Nicki face was soo spooked yo . Lol Anyways we just pulling up to the mall , I turn the car off and go around to open up the door for kelly. I grabb Titan while Kells get Blu then we headed to the mall .

As we walked we seen our homegirl Kehlani wit ha "friend" The one and only Lauren London .

" Hello my tattooed friend ," I say while me and Kelly hugged her .

"Ew Bey don't touch me , hey my little munchkin." She said to blu picking her up and scrunching her face up at me .

"Babe do you like this on- oh hey guys I didn't see you there ," Lauren said as she hugged us .

"Ooh babe I hear ," I say wiggling my eyebrows which earned me a hit on my arm by both Kelly and kehlani while Lauren just blushed.

"Oh shut up it just happened , but babe yes I like that one ." She said winking at Lauren and I gagged .

"Lol well I'll get it then baby , bye guys ." Lauren said while giving kehlani a kiss and walked back into the store.

"We'll see you guys later , might have to set a triple date up y'all , nicks and robs and then us . How that sound ?" I suggested .

"Lawd them some crazy fools and once they hear I'm with Lauren I'll never hear the end of it but that sounds like a plan . See you guys later ," Lani said before walking off to find her girlfriend .

After our little run in with the lovely couple Kelly decided to go to some kids stores to get some stuff for them first . Kelly was a really good parent , she even treated mines as her own. My baby calls her mama and me mommy we just one big happy family . While shopping and walking around this girl bumped into me .

"Excuse you ," I said facing her . She looked kinda familiar but I couldn't place from where .

" I-I-I'm S-Sorry ," she said looking down . She sounded like she was crying .

"Are you okay ," I asked concerned for this familiar girl .

" U-um yes , wait . B-Bey ? Is that you ?" She asked when she looked up shock evident in her face . I was highly confused , maybe she's a fan .