Reality check

Beyoncé Pov

Everybody was at the house, we were chilling. Things were way better than before, Kelly's been going out more and getting back into her daily routine.  We are all gathered around the living room, watching tv while the kids played.

"Man Man come here," Kehlani called for Cameron. Cameron stood at the stairs with his arms folded.

"No, I hate you." He cried running up the stairs. I heard a door slam, I looked over to Lauren and Kehlani sighing. I think I know what the issue was but that's for Lani to find out.

Lauren ran upstairs following him, Kehlani was a little hesitant and stuck to get up.

"Go see what's wrong," Kelly urged her. A tear fell down her cheek, I knew what he said broke her because she loves her kids with everything she's got.

She nodded and slowly made her way upstairs. This is a conversation that is needed to have, it was bound to happen.

"What you think that was about," Michelle asked. She was feeding kalen some Cheeto puffs.

"He's tired of seeing his mommy hurt because of her, that's what I guarantee it's about. He's getting older so of course he sees and understands the things going on. She's Finna get a reality check," I said laying back on Kelly.

She nodded, making a O shape with her mouth. Kehlani has to learn, she can't keep playing with people's heart.

"Baby, I need to get up for a sec." Kelly said trying to nudge me off. Put I stayed solidly put, I was comfortable.

"But baby I don't want you to move," I whined snuggling into her chest some more. She chuckled, running her fingers through my hair.

"Man bey stop being whiney and let the girl get up," Nicki said plopping down next to Rih.

"I know you ain't talking, Mrs. gets whoopings from rih. Oh nah Mrs. b-but baby I not wanna go to sleep," I chuckled throwing a pillow at her.

She sucked her teeth and mumbled a whatever, cuddling up with Rihanna.

"Yo long neck ass gon get off Mi babehh," Rih complained throwing the pillow back at me.

I laughed chucking the pillow right back at her fat head ass.

"Can we talkkkkkk for a minute, girl I want to know your nameee," Reggie sung. He was in the kitchen making some burgers for us to eat.

"Baby I really need to get up, I need your help anyways so come on." She said winking, I got the hint and got up, following her to the lounge on the 3rd floor.

Pussy time 😊

Kehlani Pov

"Man Man come here," I called out for Cameron. He came to the top of the stairs, just staring at me, and folded his arms.

"No, I hate you." He cried running back up the stairs, slamming a door. My heart shattered at the words that he spoke.

What could I have possible done for him to hate me? For my seed to hate me? Lauren ran upstairs following Cameron. I was stuck, hurt, I didn't know what to do.

"Go see what's wrong," Kelly urged me. I nodded and slowly began to walk up the stairs.

I get upstairs and stop when I hear his little voice. He sounded so upset and I can't believe it's me for whatever reason caused that.

"Baby why would you say that? You hurt your Mama's feelings," I heard Lauren say.

"But she hurts yours mommy," I heard Cameron sniffle.

"Baby mommy's okay," I heard Lauren voice waver.

I sighed, knocking on the door before walking.

"Can I talk to you little man," I said hesitantly. My voice was starting to crack from the tears that threatened to spill.

"No, I don't want to talk to you." He sniffled shaking his head.

"Cameron," Lauren said sternly. He pouted and nodded his head.

"Baby boy why do you hate me? What did I do," I asked kneeling in front of him. Tears were rapidly falling free from my face.

"You hurt my mommy, She cries every night because of you. I hate it," he said softly. I looked over to Lauren , she sighed shaking her head.

"Baby you don't understand," Lauren said rubbing his back.

"No I do, you cry because of mama. I have a lot of brothers and sisters but only two from you. Mama has a new gf and she's not with you. It hurts you mommy, it hurts me too." He said tilting his head down.

I sighed and took a deep breath. I never realized how what I did would effect my children and Their mothers.

"Look buddy, I'm sorry for hurting you guys really I am. I-I just wasn't very mature, I guess. I don't want to hurt you or mommy," I said taking ahold of his hand.

"Do you not love mommy anymore," he asked wiping tears from his face.

"Of course I love your mother, I love her with all of my heart." I said playing in his curls, I glanced at Lauren.

"Then why aren't you with her, why do you keep hurting mommy." He asked curiously.

"Well buddy, mommy deserves better than me. I would love to be with your mother but I have to grow up first, so that I'd be able to focus on her and just her. But maybe me and your mommy aren't meant to be together," I sighed kissing his knuckles.

"But I think you are meant to be with mommy," he said rubbing his eyes.

I kissed his forehead and took ahold of Lauren's hand.

"Maybe," I said rubbing her knuckles. She gave me a small smile, kissing Cam's head.

"Can you promise me to get better and at least try again with mommy? Without hurting her," he asked sticking out his pinky.

I looked at Lauren for a few minutes, then back to Cam before wrapping my pinky around his little one.

"I promise buddy," I said smiling. " I love you two, with all of me."

"We love you too," they both said smiling. "I not hate you anymore papa," Cameron said.

"Good, nowww....... here comes the tickle monster," I giggled wrapping my arms around both of them, falling back onto the bed tickling them.

"Stoppppppp papa," "Kehlani stopppppp," Lauren and Cam giggled uncontrollably.

The rest of my kids came crawling and walking into the room. This is what I live for.

I needed that reality check.

Hope you guys enjoyed the update. ❤️❤️Which story should be updated next?

Are there any requested fanfics that anybody want me to write?