What The Hell

Kehlani

Lauren😞💔~ The boys want to see you so can you come get them? And bring me some pickles & peanut butter.

Lauren😞💔~ Oh and Ice Cream!

~ alright I will, I'll be there to get them around 4. Pack them a bag they can spend the night.

~ When is the next appointment?

Lauren😞💔~ Next Tuesday at 1:00. We are Finding out the gender of the baby.

~ alright I'll pick you up.  Who's the doctor?

~Lauren I love you😕

Lauren😞💔~ I'll have their bags packed. Be on time today and Tuesday. Don't forget my food..  And Dr. Sanchez

Lauren😞💔~Now GoodBye Kehlani.

~But Lauren I Do Love You

Lauren😞💔~ Lol yeah I heard you love a lot of things and people. Bye 😂✌🏽

What the hell?

It's now 12:30, I guess I'll take a nap or something.

*knocking*

Ughhh can't even fucking sleep in peace. I throw on some sweat pants and tank top, heading down stairs to open the door.

"Hey baby," Michelle said hugging me.

"Hey ma. Why yeen tell me you was coming over," I asked letting her in.

"I wanted to see you. You got a bitch or something in here," she asked mugging me.

"No I don't have a bitch in here. I was just going to take a nap before picking up Lauren's boys," I said grabbing her by her waist.

Michelle understands how I care for those kids and that Lauren is pregnant with my baby so I'm not going to shut her out. But she also knows we aren't together and that I'm stuck between her and Lauren.

"Oh okay," she says wrapping her arms around my neck.

I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and ran upstairs.

"What are you doing," she laughed holding on tight.

"We Finna take this bomb ass nap," I said throwing her on the bed.

She giggled watching me while I took of my pants and shirt.

"Maybe we could do something else," she said biting her lip.

"What you got in mind," I said smirking.

I climbed onto the bed, flipping her over so that she was now on top of me.

"Oh I don't know maybe something like this," she said grinding onto my now hardening shaft.

"Babe," I moaned softly urging her to go faster.

"You like that daddy,"she ask smiling.

I nodded my head licking my lips.

She slid down my body pulling my boxers down, she took my shaft in her hands slowly moving her hand up and down.

"Fuck baby just like that," I moaned closing my eyes.

She licked around my tip licking up the pre cum, slightly sucking on it. She licked from my tip to the base of my penis Sucking at the pulsing point.