Wrap it up

Kelly

"Bro I told you Ian do nothing. They just sensitive," Lani said to bey. Bey had got her good, almost as good as she got me. She was holding an ice pack on her right cheek and had a bandage right above her left eye.

Beyoncé just shook her head with her hands on her hips. She looked at her phone then back up to Lani with rage." Kelly come here for a moment," Bey said walking towards the back.

"What's wrong babe," I said wrapping my arms around her neck. She shook her head and point at her phone." Look at this," she huffed handing me the phone.

896-609-7245~ Hey um is this Bey? This is Tish one of Kehlani's old friends so you can say. I've left for New York. I'm pregnant and I was wondering if you could do me a favor.

This girl just doesn't know how to pull out does she." Damn man. Five fuckin kids,"i said shaking my head." We are not having five kids right now ok kels so don't get ideas," Bey said looking me up and down. I slapped her arm and rolled my eyes.

"She don't know how to wrap it up or something," I asked scratching my head. She chuckled," I guess not. " she said shrugging her shoulders." Text her back babe. See what she needs, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want Kehlani to know. So talk to her," I said kissing her cheek.

I can't wait to get home and cuddle up with my babies. I love family time but drama keeps forcing itself on us.

"Oh and babe don't forget your evaluation is tmrw," I said before walking out the room.

Beyoncé

After me and Kelly's little convo I decixed to text the girl back. Like does this girl not wrap it up? Or is the condom breaking? Does she not pull out? Like what's happening.

~ Okay....what do you need? 😕🤔

I sent the message and saved her number under the name Tisha🤤.

Tisha🤤~ I'm coming back in a few months just for a break and I need some one to help me break the news to her.

I looked at the message and thought about it for a second. Sure I'll help break the news to her, I mean what's the harm one more rugrat could do.

~Sure

I sat on the bed in the guest room waiting for a reply. I can not believe this girl has five kids.

Tish🤤~ You know what uh nvm. I don't want her to know. Can you keep it a secret until I'm ready?

This girl here. I mean I would understand but Kehlani needs to know but I guess I can keep a secret for now.

~ sure but it needs to be soon

Kehlani need to start wrapping it up or something dude, I got all theses nieces and nephews.

Kehlani

After that asswhooping I received from bey for nothing i headed home. I didn't even get choose since Bey wanted to bust in and beat me up, asshole. I got home and laid down on the couch just thinking. I mean I love Lauren but I'm falling for Michelle. I don't know what to do.

" Hey Lani," Rih said walking into MY house and sat on the couch. I had to do a double take, how the hell did she get in. Next thing I know Nicki is stomping in with a pout on her face.

"Okay first how did you get in my house and second what's wrong with you Nicki," I said looking at these two nut jobs. Nicki sighed and sat far away from Rihanna.

"I got a key duh," Rih said sighing. Okay imma have to ask her about that later but back to Nicki. I looked at her and nodded so she can speak.

"Daddy whooped me," she said I'm a baby voice. She legit was tearing up and pouting. I tried to keep in my laugh but it was failing.

"Why would you do that Rih," I asked trying not to laugh. This shit was hilarious, Nicki was mugging tf outta Rih.

"Cause she whining and shit when we went to drop off Ricki. She wanna act like a child she gon get spanked like one," Rih said getting up walking into my kitchen. So first she makes a key for herself and then she go to eat my food?

"You okay," I asked smiling at Nicki. She nodded her head, wiped her tears and picked up the remote.

"Nicki come here," Rih called from the kitchen. Nicki sucked her teeth and ignored her." Nicki come here," Rihanna said again standing in the walkway.

"No," Nicki yelled looking back at the tv pouting. Rihanna chuckled and walked closer to Nicki." You must want another one," she said causing Nicki to stand up.

"No daddy," Nicki said shaking her head. Rihanna grabbed her hand," now let's go to the kitchen." She said pulling her towards the kitchen.

"If she pop you tell me Nicki. I'll beat that ass for you," I yelled laughing. Rih came back in and threw a pillow at me before goi back in the kitchen.

"Attitude much," I mumbled watching tv.

That girl is whipped and Rih is a butthole. After a few minutes go by I hear knocking on the door. I get up to open it, and there stood Michelle.

"Wassup," I said letting her in. She walked in the living room and sat on the couch.

"Well you never said who you were choosing," she said crossing her legs. I came and sat beside her, just looking over her features.

"Well I don't think It's fair to choose either one of you right now especially since I'm not all together right now," I said rubbing my hands together.

Michelle got closer to me, she rested her hand on top of mines."Look at me," Michelle said grabbing my attention. She leaned in to kiss me but I pulled back.

"We can't. It wouldn't be right," I said trying to fight the urge to pounce on her.

"Aye you wan su- oh hey Michelle. Kehlani please wrap it up if y'all fucking," Nicki came in and said before going back in the kitchen.

She shook her head laughing and took my face into her hands." Just one more kiss," she said leaning in.

As you know that kiss turned into to more than that.