Stressful

Beyoncé

"You have a baby by my fucking cousin Kehlani," Shaniece yelled.

I sighed in frustration.6 damn kids 6 fucking kids Lani.

"Look I don't want to hear that shit right now. I have 5 fucking kids and one on the way by a fucking pornstar so you know how many that makes? Fucking 6 and I'm only 25. I have six kids not 1 not 2 not 3 but fucking 6. I've had 3 kids with in this past year and a half not fucking years apart and I'm Finns have another one. And don't come at me with the 'iT's YoUr fAuLt' shit I don't want to hear it. I know it's my fault I fucking don't wrap up I know that. Don't tell me to grow up either cause I fucking know that. I swear I'm getting a vasectomy or something shit. I'm not having no more kids so whoever I marry better be a bitch that got kids or already had one, fucking multiple by me shit," Kehlani yelled.

These two really need to stop yelling and I know it's more to come when Tish gets here.

"Babe can you go check on Robyn," I asked looking over at her. She nodded and got up to check on robs. Me and Tami went upstairs to check on these two who were having a screaming match off.

"Hey cut that yelling shit out now," Tami shouted shutting them up." Now Kehlani you fucking all these girls right? So you take responsibilities for your own actions. Yeah we keep getting on to you but that's only because you act like an immature little brat. You being reckless, that thing there is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it gave me my beautiful nieces and nephews but a curse becUse you don't take responsibility with having it. Your careless so don't go blaming anybody for the shit that's going on with you but your damn self," Tami pointed a finger at her.Auntie Tam got it under control so I think I'll head downstairs and see what's going on with Robz.

"Hey you alright," I ask Robyn. Nicki was feeling her head checking for a fever.

"Yeah I'm fine, surprised that's all," Rih chuckled shooing Nicki away.

"Well mind telling me what happened," I asked wrapping my Arms around my wife's waist.

"Well I told her I was uh... pregnant," nicki said fiddling with her fingers.

All these damn kids at least it's only their second. See why can't land be like Rih? Rih has a dick but she's with the girl she's been chasing around for years, she only have 1 child well 2 and has been loyal to one person. And guess what? She's been with Nicki for all of 4 years now because of loyalty so being young don't mean shit. Kehlani just ain't tryna grow up. Now I'm ready for Rih to pop the damn question and for Keh to get her shit together.

"Babe if you had a dick you think we'd have as much kids as lani," I asked stroking her chin.

"Well I don't know, I know we'd be fucking a lot though," she said pecking my lips repeatedly. I giggled mushing her face.

"We already do that babe. I believe if you had a dick you'd be big like huge but I love your waterfall," I moaned in her ear inching my hands towards the elastic band of her pants.

"Babe we just stopped fucking like a hour ago,"she whined now pecking my cheek repeatedly.

"Well I want another round papi," I whined licking her neck. She bit her lip and nodded an okay.

"See you later guys," I said pulling Kelly upstairs.

These bitches are stressful. I needed this, seriously.

Kelly

Soon as I was about to go down on my wife there was fucking screaming. Me and Bey got up and headed to where the noise came from. Kehlani was arguing with Tish and Shaniece.

"Shut the hell up. I'm trying to fuck my wife and I can't do that because y'all are fucking yelling. Y'all stressing Auntie T out. Kehlani you are currently stressing all of us out.Kehlani you need to go downstairs and talk to Tish like you have some damn sense. This shit is on you nobody else. Your not doing nothing but stressing yourself out. You are irresponsible, you need to do better and this is our last time telling you this shit. You have 6 kids yo 6, a blossoming career, your young and you putting all this on yourself. Why? Because you want a quick fuck? Because you see a pretty face? If you learn to keep your dick on your pants or wrap up we wouldn't be having this conversation. Next thing you know your little weewee gon be burning. And that ain't gon be nobody's fault but yours.Then you tryna fuck ya god sister, she don't want that foolishness you got going on. Mature Kehlani please do. Now go down there and act like you have some damn sense. If I have to come down there that's your ass. Understood," I said with my hands on my hips.

"Of you would've just left the girl alone when she told you that you wasn't getting the NaNa then you wouldn't be here," I said rolling my eyes.

She rolled her eyes and headed downstairs, Tish following suit. Lord that girl needs Jesus.

Now back to fuckingg my wife.

Kehlani

This shit is stressful, I need a blunt. I headed outside with Tish hot on my tail.

"Kehlani can you please just talk to me without screaming," Tish asked politely

"Kehlani can you please just talk to me without screaming," Tish asked politely. Her voice was wavering like she was Finna cry, lord I hope she doesn't.

I sucked in a deep breath." Why didn't you tell me bout you being pregnant Tish? I missed the birth of my daughter Tisha. I missed holding her for the first time, I missed being there through the whole experience for you yo. Why bro just why you kept it from me," I asked fighting off the tears.

"Because Lani, your immature and you already had too much on your plate. I didn't know if you would want our baby because you just had two and I didn't wanna add to the stress. You were working hard on your music and preparing for a tour plus two newborns. I couldn't bare to bring that on you. And being that I've always had feelings for you, I knew I couldn't and can't compete with Lauren or Michelle. I got an email for a modeling gig in New York so I left had the baby up there. I wasn't going to tell you at all, but she looks just like you besides my eyes she's all you. And I couldn't keep her away from you. If you don't want to take care of her that's fine. I just thought you should know," she wiped her tears and looked me in the eye.

I took a puff from my blunt before speaking.

"Of course I would want my baby Tisha. No matter how stressful shit is or how much I got on my plate I will always want my children. I didn't get the chance to see her come out, or to hold your hand through the process.Y-You should've t-told me Tish," I said crying. I look like a complete punk right now but that's my kid." And I would never toss you to the side. I really do like you. I'm just fucked up right now," I said wiping my face.

Tish came and hugged me." I'm sorry Keh. I really am," she said kissing my shoulder innocently.

I need to get right.