The Call

2 months later
BEYONCE
1 more month until my baby boy gets here .. I'm so happy I've be planning everything . We bought him so many clothes and have already set up his room just waiting for his peanut head to come on out already . Right now me and Kells are just chilling and reminiscing when I get an unexpected call.

My phone starts to ring and I go to pick it up .
"Hold on babe ," I say while answering the call .
"Ok imma go to the bathroom while you take that ," she responded giving me a peck on the lips . I nodded proceeding to answer the call .

Phone call
Me~ Hello ? May I ask who is calling ?
??~ hey baby momma ,it's me usher .
Me~lol boy you funny , baby momma where ? What do you want ?
Usher ~you funny bey , look I just want to see my child , you know I take care of mines .
Me~ boy what child ?
Usher ~ Blu ,you kno she mines and want what's mines .
Me~ No she ain't boy , you delusional or sum .
Usher~ Whatever Giselle just know I want to  see my baby girl . You need to sit down and remember some shit . I'm calling again later and you better let me talk to her .
Me~Who are you to tell me what to do ? And she is not yours she's Jay's .
Usher~ They Call me U-S-H-E-R R-A-Y-M-O-N-D lol but nah fr she's mine . You need to think and remember some shit like I said . Bye Yonce .
End of call

What the hell ? I don't remember anything happening with that boy . As I was in my thoughts Kelly came up behind me .
"mind telling me what all that was about ?" She asked while crossing her arms . Shit I'm in trouble now .
" Babe, it was nothing just somebody being stupid ," I said nervously . Wait why am I nervous Ian do shit . Let me just tell her what was going on .
" Baby , usher called. He was saying that he was blu father and that he wanna see her and how he take care of his but the thing about it is ion remember doing shit wit him and blu is Jays twin soo how is that possible." I said looking at her waiting for her reaction .
" so basically you saying you a cheater?" She questioned and that caught me by surprise.
" What? No I'm not , I told you I didn't do anything with him and if you think I would cheat on you because of this shit that's happening then that's stupid because I'm madly in love with you baby ," I said looking in her eyes while caressing her face and that made her blush .
" ok but still you said you don't remember not that anything didn't happen ," she said getting up to go upstairs . I know she's prolly mad at me now .
"Need any help ," I said rushing to her . She just shook her head .
" No I got it , " she said struggling to get up the stairs so I picked her heavy ass up and carried her upstairs .
"Thanks Bey ," she said getting down to lay on the bed .
"Cuddles ?" She asked in her baby  voice ,reaching  arms out tellin me to come here . I laughed and climbed on the bed laying behind her while she leaned back on me . A few minutes later blu came running in making grabby hands and pouting .. I laughed , Kelly picked her up and we was just laying there watching tv while I rubbed Kelly's belly.

"Babe?" Kelly called looking up at me .
"Yes ," I responded looking down at her still rubbing her tummy .
"Give us food ," she said in her baby voice .
"Mhm ," blu co-signed smiling . My two babies well three babies.
"Fine ," I got up to make some food and while I was making food I get another call .

Phone call
Me~ hello?
??~ it's me again
Me~ oh what do you want Ray
Usher ~ oh ok we got nicknames now lol but I want to talk to my babygirl .
Me~ that's not your baby Raymond
Usher ~ just let me speak to her
Me~ fine but I'm putting y'all on speaker to hear what you saying to my baby .
I walk upstairs to blu . Blu baby someone wants to talk to you . She came up to the phone and I put it on speaker .
"Is it daddy ?"she asked before taking the phone .
"No its not ," I said and she nodded her head.

Phone call
Blu~hi
Usher~hey babygirl, how are you ?
Blu~ good , daddy told me not to speak to strangers .
Usher ~ lol I'm not a stranger maybe we can meet and I can buy you anything you want princess
Me~ No , niee Ray I let you talk to her now will you leave me alone ?
Usher ~ I want to meet her
Blu~ please mama he can buy me toys
Me~ see what you started .. Fine but only once
Usher ~ Yess ! I'll text you the details .. Goodnight princess , night bey .
End of phone call

After the phone call I had fed blu and kells, gave blu a bath and put her to sleep . When she was sleep I just analyzed her and looked at her features could there be a possibility that she's not Jay's and is in fact ushers ? While I was thinking and observing Kelly came behind me .

" What you thinking about baby ?" She asked putting her arms around me .
" What if she can be his and not Jay's , how will I tell him that ? " I said , " jays been nothing but good to me and I can possiby have had a baby by another man ," I said turning around to face her .
" What do you think when you look at her ?" I asked moving out the way a little so she can observe . She studied her quietly before saying something.
" Well she looks like you for the most part I mean she haves features of  Jay but if you really look closely you can see a little Raymond inside her somewhere ." She said truthfully , " look baby everything's gonna be ok ." She kissed me then kissed blue head and headed to the room . After a few minutes I went to the room changing into my night clothes .
"Titan is  kicking ," she said while rubbing her stomach . I hurriedly got dressed and jumped in the bed and rubbed her stomach .
" My little man is strong  ," I said excitedly  she just laughed at me and nodded .
We just cuddled up until she fell asleep . As I was dozing off I had got a text .
Ray🙄~ I wanna meet my daughter , tmrw at 7 . Are you free tomorrow?
Babymama😍👶🏽🍼~ yeah I'm free , where at ? And she's not your daughter .
Ray 🙄~ she is and at the mall I rented it out for tmrw and the amusement park as well as toys r us . I plan on spending the day with her and I know you don't want anyone seeing us together so I rented those places out .
Babymama 😍👶🏽🍼~ that's fine I guess and she's not until further notice.
Ray🙄~ what you mean further notice ?
Babymama 😍👶🏽🍼~ exactly what I said goodnight see you tmrw .
After that i didn't bother seeing what he texted back . I laid down and went to sleep .
Lawd DNA Test her we come .