Same

Kehlani Pov

"Shit," i groaned stroking deep into the beauty in front of me.

"Damn baby," she moaned latching on to my back.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing frantically. I picked it up only to go into panic myself.

Chantel😍~ MY WATER BROKE !!

Chantel😍~ ANSWER THE PHONE IDIOT.

Chantel😍~ IM GOING INTO LABOR! MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL

Oh shit, i jumped up off of my girl and rushed to put clothes on.

"What's going on," she asked sitting up. I turned back to look at her for a quick second.

"Something important baby. Don't worry I'll be back," i said pecking her lips.

"Whatever Keh, you bet not be standing me up for one of your little hoes."she said rolling her eyes.

"Come On baby, don't be like that. You know it's all about you Shaniece. Now i gotta go mama," i said kissing her once more before i headed through the door.

Speeding through traffic, i hurried to the hospital. I know what you guys are thinking, I'm still up to no good. But actually I've been doing better, Chantel just happened to get pregnant before i started getting my shii together.

I received a message while i was heading up to the room she was in thinking it was her but instead it wa none other then Lauren. I love Lauren i do But she won't give me the time of the day and she doesn't trust me.

LoLo💔~I'm so done with you, you up to the same bullshit. When are you going to change? I'm over it, do not bother me unless it's concerning the kids. Goodbye Kehlani.

No time to worry about the message, i shut my phone off and rushed to witness my baby being born.

Beyonce Pov

"IT'S THE SAME BULLSHIT WITH YOU MAN," i yelled in frustration. This shit was starting to get old, I'm tired of always arguing with her over nothing.

"SAME SHIT WITH ME? NO SAME SHIT WITH YOU, ITS ALWAYS A FUCKING ISSUE WITH SOMETHING," she yelled.

I took a deep breath and looked her in her eyes.

"You know what? I'm done Kelendria," i said grabbing my things.

"What do you mean you're done," she asked halting my movements. I brushed her off of me and continued to pack my things.

" I mean that i want a Divorce," i stated  heading downstairs to the door. 

"KIDS," i called for them as i reached the staircase.

"Divorce," she questioned. "No,No. we are not getting a divorce," she said following me.

"We are. KIDS," i called again. Finally they came running down stairs.

"Yes mommy," blu asked.

"Take your brother and sister upstairs and pack y'all a overnight bag. We're leaving for the weekend," i said.

She nodded and took sir and rumi upstairs.

"BEYONCÉ STOP," kelly screamed out in distraught.

"What Kelendria," i sighed.  She came closer to me trying to  reach out for me but i moved back.

"Bey stop acting like that please.. I know we've been having some hard times but i love you baby.. We can try counseling or something,"  she pleaded out to me.

I shook my head, trying to keep the tears from falling. Just then the kids came down stairs with their luggage.

"We've tried that... WE'VE TRIED EVERYTHING!! We need some space... Come on kids," i said grabbing the twins bag.

"Baby stop," Kelendria cried but i ignored it and kept moving.

"Mama," i heard Titan's little voice call. "Where you going," he asked.

I turned  around and kneeled down to him.

"Mama's going away for a while," i said rubbing his little hands.

"But i wanna go with you mama," he said.

"No baby, you have to stay with your mommy. You gotta be a big man and protect mommy while I'm gone, ok? I'll come see you tomorrow baby boy," i said kissing his forehead.

He nodded and gave me a hug.

"I love you big boy," i said before looking up at Kels and turned to leave.

"I love you too mama," his little voice said before retreating upstairs.

"I hate that it had to come to this but I'm tired of the same bullshit over and over again Kels," i said stopping at the door.

I put the kids in the car and buckled them up.

"Why are we leaving mommy," Blu asked. I sighed and gave her a sad smile.

"Sometimes grown ups go through problems baby," i said sadly.

"Can't you fix it," she asked innocently.

"I'm afraid this can't be fixed babygirl," i sighed and shut the door.  Before i could make it to my side Kelly came running out the door.

"BEY PLEASE," she shouted out in sorrow. She ran to me and pulled me into a warm embrace that i couldn't return.

"Kelly you have to let me go.. This isn't getting any better, I'm tired Baby I'm tired. I use to be happy in this relationship but now it's just draining me. Stop chasing me and just let it be.. Goodbye Kelendria," i said getting in the car.

She just stood there, frozen in that one spot. As i pulled off and out of her life. I looked through the window to see her dropping to the ground, breaking down. Apart of me wanted to go back and console her but another part of me knows this is for the best. I've tried to love her like no other and all I've gotten in return is bullshit. Certain shit you just can't forgive or forget..

What do you think Kelly and Beyonce are having problems about?

More updates coming soon 😘