Garroth x Aphmau // I Love You But...

Garroths pov
"Dang it!" He yelled as he slammed his hands onto the table.
"I though she loved me! But I guess I was wrong" he said as he had just come home from O'khasis. He had finally saved his mother from execution but he wasn't happy. Aphmau was standing outside his door. She broke his heart. After he had arrived from Irene dimension he and Aphmau talked and he found out Aphmau was pregnant with Aaron's baby. He wanted to fight Aaron but he knew he couldn't. Laurence was gone, not even Cadenza knew where he disappeared to. He knew he still loves Aphmau but he wasn't that mad at her. He was gone and Aaron was there with her but he knew he wouldn't ever give up on her. He would do everything for her. He would die for her.
"Why do I love her so much?!" He yelled as he realised Aphmau had just walked in. She was blushing.
"A-Aphmau? Did you need something?" He asked. He wanted to keep her safe he wanted to be the one she could always depend on.
Aphmau pov
Aphmau wanted to hug him. Tell him welcome back! I missed you. But she knew that was selfish. Especially after she knew he must've hated her.
"Why do I love her so much?!" She heard him yell and she looked at him. Puzzled. She could tell she was blushing.
"A-Aphmau? Did you need something?" Garroth had asked.
"I- uhh. Nothing!" She ran out in tears. She was happy that he loves her but she wanted him to trust her. She felt and arm grab hers.
"Aphmau what's wrong?" Garroth asked.
"It's nothing" she said looking away.
"I can clearly see it's not 'nothing'" Garroth stated.
"Garroth do...you love me?" She asked.
He looked at her surprised and blushed.
"I do. I love you to the four corners of the earth" he said. She faced him and hugged him.
"Thank god you don't hate me" she said in tears.
"Why would I?" He said. Garroth pulled her chin up to face him.
"If this is a dream I wish it would last" he added on. She pinched him.
"Ouch! why would you do that?" He asked.
"Its not a dream" she said smiling.
He looked at her and gave her a warm smile and kissed her. She returned the kiss happily.
"Aphmau, do you...love me?" Garroth asked with a reddish face.
"I love you more than you think" she said smiling as they shared one more kiss
------------curtain close-------
Hey guys it's Rima-Mashiro_nagi I am doing something quite different from the usual AARMAU or TRAVLYN. Today I put in GARMAU because it's is definitely cute but don't get me wrong I ship aarmau so much that the earth may explode if I FANGIRL too much. Lol
Bala balance
And see you next time
Janne~