Laurance x Aphmau // Present

Laurance rips the shiny paper to reveal a pair of fleece pants and a sweater from his girlfriend on Christmas.

"Thanks Aph!!" He exclaims, throwing them on over his clothes now, "Comfy, and a perfect fit!"

Aphmau giggles, "I'm glad you enjoy them, more than others in the past..."

"Aph," Laurance sighs, "don't worry about Aaron today. He left you and he's an asshole for that, but at least that's what brought us together." Aphmau nuzzles into Laurance's chest, smelling the wooly sweater.

"Okay next up, is one for Eli," Laurance smiles, handing it to Aphmau to open.

"Oh really? Says the man who hates cats."

"Just see," Laurance bites his cheek, "you may be surprised."

Inside the wrapped box is a new car collar, followed by a mouse toy and catnip. As a joke he also added a fake razor. Aphmau gasps, "You wouldn't dare!!!"

"Okay, calm down, it's fake," he replies, rubbing it against his skin with no remanence.

"Sorry, I'm quick to judge you know," she frowns, perking back up quickly, "I'm sure Eli will love it though."

"Hopefully," Laurance smirks, "Hmm, next up... Aphmau."

He hands her a small, long box and she immediately has an idea of what it is. "I swear Laur if you spent more than $100 dollars on this, I'll return it," she gives him a death glare.

"Just open it," he laughs. Inside is a diamond and amethyst bracelet, making Aphmaus eyes widen.

"This is beautiful... Thank you!" She bear hugs Laurance by surprise.

"No problem." He kisses her on the cheek and puts the bracelet on her, fitting her wrist perfectly.

"Is that it?" Aphmau questions as they stare at the now empty tree.

"I guess..." Laurance sighs, sad it's all over.

"At least the party is tonight, we'll probably get more then!"

"True, true," he nods, "especially Garroth, he goes overboard on me."

"Ditto with Katelyn. She spoils me," Aphmau begins to pet Celestial as they all hang out on the bright red couch.

"So far, today has been great. Though it has only been an hour or two..."

Aphmau giggles and nods in agreement as they cuddle all together, savoring the perfect Christmas morning.

-
NOT EDITED. THIS SUCKS. I SPENT 15 MINUTES ON THIS BUT OKAYYYYYYY... Merry Christmas/Holdiays though!!!

~Riley