Nicholas! - chapter 39

I walked into the DX. Nick was leaning against the counter, looking down. Rowan was behind the counter, counting change. Rowan looked up and saw Dally and I walking in. He smirked and punched Nick in the arm. Nick looked at Rowan, angrily. Rowan pointed at me. Nick looked up and grinned.

He ran toward me . "Ashley! Your back!!!" He grabbed me in a big hug.

I chuckled. "Hey, bud. I missed ya. How are ya?"

Dally coughed real loud, breaking up the hug.

I let go of Nick. Nick just looked at me, smiling. I pointed at Dallas. "This is Dally. Dally, meet Nick. Nick, meet Dally."

Nick put his hand out to shake Dally's. Dally just stared.

Nick turned back to me, giving up on the hand shake. "So, Ashley. Is Dally your cousin?"

My cheeks hurt bad. They were redder than tomatoes. "Um..." I said, not looking him in the eye. "Well..."

Dally stepped forward. "I'm Ashley's boyfriend."

Nick looked upset. "Oh..." he said, looking down. Then, all of a sudden, he abruptly looked up and smirked. "Good thing I don't care!"

He walked up to me, as confident as ever, and kissed me. And right in front of Dally.

When he was done, Dally walked up to him. I put my hand up telling him to stop.

Dally's POV

She stopped me. She put her hand up and stopped me. What is she doing?!

She grabbed the collar of his shirt and went in to kiss him again. I was disgusted! I went to storm off, when she threw him to the ground, right before there lips touched. She put her foot on his chest and smirked.

Then, she walked away. "You can take it from here. Can't ya Dally?"

I was really scared for a moment. Jeez, Ashley is a good actor. She left the DX. I took her spot, ready to pound the living hell out of this "Nicholas"!