Run away!!!!!!!!!!! - chapter 64

Authors Note:
The picture has no relevance to the story, but please do. Thx!😋
-Stay gold🏆
-------------------------------------------------------
We pulled up to a house that was the size of a mansion. So, basically half the size of a Soc's ego. A quarter size of Bob's.

Bob and Randy took me out of the car. I kicked and screamed as they dragged me inside.

They brought me upstairs. Randy left the room and Bob locked the door.

I fished into my back pocket and found my switch blade. I was about to slit his throat when I decided against it. I had a better plan.

Bob pushed me against the wall, one hand on either side of me so I couldn't escape. He gave me a deep, long kiss that tasted of alcohol and cigarettes. I quickly pulled away. "Get away from me you perverted loon!"

He chuckled softly, but maniacally. "What's the matter, doll?" he said. "Am I not 'tuff enough' as you greasers say."

I scoffed. "How can you good for nothin' Socs treat greasers so horribly?! We're human! There's nothing wrong with us. Even if you jerks seem to think so."

I spat in his eye. He roared at the stinging sensation, giving me an outlet in which I could escape his clutches. I quickly snuck away, grasping my new blade that Steve got me for my birthday, behind my back. He came back at me, laying on top of me on the bed. I pulled out the switch, holding it to his throat. I whispered through clenched teeth, "Back away slowly or you're dead."

Bob slowly backed away, holding up his hands in defeat and pure fear.

Then, the door flew open. Sodapop, Dally and Steve stood in the doorway. They looked extremely angry. Sodapop grabbed Bob by collar of his madra shirt. He punched him in the jaw and threw him to the floor. He continued to punch and kick at him.

Dally and Steve ran toward me. They gave me a quick hug and then we began running outside to Buck's old T-bird. We had to pry Soda off of Bob and drag him to the car to stop him from murdering him and getting the electric chair.

The second we got in the car, Dallas slammed his foot on the gas, sending us flying down the street. We stopped short in front of the house and ran inside.

Soda started checking to see if I was hurt. I ruffled his hair. "Calm down, Sodapop. I'm fine."

He checked my neck once more for hickeys. Then, he grabbed me in a hug. "Oh, Ashley. I was so worried. That little..." He continued to list every mean thing that he could have said about Bob until he couldn't list anymore. "Messed with my sister! I'm gonna kill 'im! He's done for! Right guys?!"

He turned to Dallas and Steve who nodded in agreement. I gave a small smile. "Thanks, guys. But, don't worry. I can handle myself."

Dally, who was sitting on the couch, put his arms around my waist pulled me toward him, making me sit in his lap. He hugged me close and said, "Even if you don't think you need help, I'll always be here to keep you safe." He buried his face in my neck. "I'll never let anything like that happen to you again." he mumbled.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks, Dal." I turned to the rest of the guys. "Thank all of you."

I got wrapped up in a big group hug from the three guys. When they let go, I stood up from the couch. "Come on. Let's get back to work." I said.

The boys followed me as we walked to the DX. When we got there, we quickly got back to work, putting a few finishing touches on the car.

After the very slow day, we went home.

The guys and I walked into the house, expecting to see the usual: Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-bit watching TV. Instead, we saw Johnny, Pony, Two, and Darry inside. They were talking about something. They stopped talking immediately when I walked inside. I sat down on the couch next to Darry. "Hey, Darry." I said, cheerfully. "What's up?"

Darry bit his lip. He was hiding something.