I'm sorry for makin this joke but which chapter is it?- chapter_(import-chapter)

Johnny, Pony, and I approached the park. It was so dark outside that we could barely see. The minimal light produced by street lights reflected off the water from the fountain, cascading an eerie glow around it.

The three of us climbed on top of a purple playground toy.(or whatever you call it.) We sat there and rested until we saw a familiar blue mustang pull up.

Oh no.

Ponyboy glared at the Socs as they exited their car.

"Should we run?" Johnny asked us.

I sighed. "No. They're already on their way."

The 3 of us stood our ground as we were approached by the stumble-stepped, slur-speeched Socs.

"Hey, look." Randy slurred. "Bob, look. It's white trash!"

The drunk boys and their drunk friends cackled, evilly.

Bob smirked. "Yup. That's what you are. White trash with looooong greasy hair."

Pony growled. "Well, ya know what a Soc is?"

"White trash with mustangs and madras!" I finished for him.

Ponyboy spit in his eye, gaining a proud glance from Johnny and I.

"Yuck!" Bob rubbed his eyes in the attempt to get the spit out. "Get 'em." he muttered.

Then, all of a sudden, Randy grabbed my arm. He dragged me toward the fountain and dunked my head in the water.

I gasped for air just before I was dunked under, but it didn't do much good.

Randy continued to dunk my head under, repetitively. I couldn't breathe. I got a few quick glances to my left to see Ponyboy getting the same punishment as I.

Then, everything went red.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in what felt like an hour or so.

My vision was blurry. Then, it began to focus. I saw Johnny.

I was about to hug him. Snatch him up in a warm embrace, happy that no one got hurt...

But, someone did.

I then realized that Johnny was clutching his switch blade with both hands. It was covered in blood.

"I killed 'im." Johnny weeped, quivering like crazy. "I killed that boy."

I took a glance to my left(where as Johnny was on my right) and saw Ponyboy quivering beside me, as well.

I followed his gaze to something about 6 feet directly in front of me. Or someone, rather.

I gasped, quivering as well. I gulped.

"R-R-R-Randy..." I muttered. "I... I think I'm gonna be sick..."

[A/N: PLOT TWIST!!!]

Johnny nodded. "Go ahead... I won't look at ya..."

Then, I gagged. And so did Ponyboy. We've always had a bad gag reflex.

After Pony and I were done, Johnny began burying the knife in the dirt, hiding all evidence.