BOBing around in a pool of trouble!

As we (re)entered the DX, we saw Sodapop at the counter. His arms were crossed over his chest. But, he was also smirking, which was a good sign 'cause it meant that he probably wasn't mad.

Dally and I were walking side by side, behind Steve, with our fingers interlocked. The 3 of us walked up to my older brother.

As we approached he put his hand on his hip and said, "Well well well. What do we have here? Look whose back." He had a snarky tinge in his voice and the smirk was locked on his face. I suppressed the urge to laugh at his attempts to act professional.

Steve waved his hand, as if to brush away the comment. "We were only gone for a minute. Calm down."

Soda smirked to the point of no return. "Why did I hear y'all talkin' 'bout cooties?"

Steve raised an eyebrow, ready to continue blabbing about our lil' close encounter. I rolled my eyes, hugging Dallas close.

"Sodapop." Steve said, pointing a finger in my face. "Your sister kissed me!"

I bent his arm back in a direction that it wasn't supposed to go in, taking my arm away from Dally. I screamed, "DID NOT!!!!!!" I let go of Steve's arm when I heard a loud cracking noise. I put my arm back around Dally. Steve was cradling his arm, glaring at me, but still smiling. "Steve's delusional."

Sodapop chuckled. "Alright. Back to work. Dal, wanna help?"

Dally smirked. "Sure. Why not?"

Steve gave me a smirk and a good natured glare. He yelled, childishly, "Race ya to the garage! Last one there has to clean out the pipelines!"

Dally rolled his eyes and followed us.

I quickly grabbed a wrench and started working out some kinks. Then, someone grabbed my ankle and pulled me out from under the car. Ugh!

I threw a kick at the persons thigh, grunting. When I saw the person,(who I had thought was Steve,) I stopped trying to break their leg. It was Dally. He pulled me up so I was standing beside him. He gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. Then, he gave me a brief grin. He sat down on the creeper and slid backward, under the car. I pulled the creeper back out and sat down beside him on it. It was quite small, so, we had to scoot in real close. He turned to me planting a firm kiss on my lips. I cupped my hands over his cheeks and kissed him back, pressing our foreheads together.

Soon, I heard Steve scoff. He said, "Get to work before I start up the engine! You'll both suffocate either way." He muttered the last part so we could barely hear it.

Dally rolled his eyes, picking up a wrench. "Whatever. Where do we start?"

I pointed out the problem areas and he fixed them. It only took us 20 minutes to finish up. Steve had still been working on the scratches on the hood of another car when we finished. Ant all he had to do was add touch up paint! Well, to be fair, there were a lot of scratches and we were almost outta touch up paint. Probably from a drag race or somethin'.

Before we knew it, it was 12:30, our favorite time of day. Lunch break. The 4 of us, Dally, Soda, Steve, and I, decided to head out to Dairy Queen to get somethin' to eat.

We sat down in a random booth, unaware of the upcoming challenge we were about to face. God, I wished that the whole gang was there to help.

Moments after we ordered lunch, someone walked in. But, not just anyone. Bob. Bob and Randy. Those jerks. Those good for nothing Socs. Those stuck up snobs.

Bob noticed the 4 of us and walked over. Dally noticed Bob coming and held me a little closer, defensively.

Bob looked straight at me and said, "Hey, babe. Come here often?"

I scoffed. "Buzz off, alcohol for brains! I'm a greaser. Y'all Socs call us trash. Remember!"

He chuckled. "Feisty chick, ay? I heard that Shepherd an' you used to date."

I scoffed. "First of all, none of your business. Second, I wouldn't be caught dead datin' such a jerk! Or you!"

Bob smirked. "Hard to get, ay? Well, you got a boyfriend, dolly?"

Dallas glared at the guy. "That would be me. What's it to ya?"

Bob shook his head, grinning. "Alright, but I get her when your done with her."

I groaned. "Done with me?! Dally loves me and I love him! Not that it's any of your business." I spat at him. Something that Pony told me to do if I was at a loss for words.

Bob breathed out the words, "Get 'er."

5 Soc ran up and grabbed me, not including Bob and Randy. They dragged me outside to a blue corvette, tossing me in the back seat and locking the door. I screamed and pushed and pulled at the door in the attempt to get out . No such luck. Bob and Randy hoped into the car and began driving away. I screamed for help, watching Steve, Dally, and Soda running from the group of Socs in the attempt to save me.

"Please find me, guys." I pleaded inside my head. "They'll kill me! Or worse! Find me! And quick... We're pulling up to what I believe is Bobs house."