Filler chapter. Sorry. - chapter 66

Bob and Randy stepped out of the the blue mustang(I know that I called it a corvette in the last story, but just go with it.) and stood in front of Pony and Two-bit. I hid behind Dally and Darry so Bob wouldn't notice.

Bob looked at Ponyboy. "Hey, grease ball." he said, slurring his words. "Get your own girls! Pick from your own kind, white trash!"

I wanted to kill that jerk so bad. But, I couldn't. But, I wish I could take out my switch blade and murder him!(Hint hint) I don't let anyone mess with my family.

Pony took a step back. "Leave us alone." he said.

Two-bit took out his switch blade(lucky) and broke his bear bottle against a gate, handing it to Pony incase they needed to fight. Ponyboy gladly took it.

Johnny lit a cigarette, trying to look cool. The fact that he was smoking really bothered me, but there was nothing that I could do.

Then, all of a sudden, Cherry stood between Bob and Pony. "Wait!" she pleaded. "Don't fight." She turned to Bob. "I'll go with you as long as you don't hurt them."

Bob grinned, agreeing. Cherry and Pony said their goodbyes and we left.

We all went home except for Pony, Johnny, and I who went to the lot to talk.