Chapter 35

*Your POV*

You had come to the conclusion that no matter how much Harry hurt you, you will always fall back in love with him making you take him back. This was a good thing but to something good there is always something just as bad, having this sort of control only meant that you and Harry where in a loop, this loop consisted of you and hi getting hurt over and over again whether ether of you liked it or not you were like a force. Your relationship and feelings were like gravity, nothing can define gravity but space although you couldn’t have space you saw each other pretty much every day you have a daughter how are you not going to have each other. So you decide to face the battles, climb the walls, break barrier and concur love.

That day Harry promised to make you fall for him again, UN willing this is what happened although you tried to fight the feelings; it only made you weaker his charms were too strong to ignore.

*1 week after*

There you sat with Darcy on your lap smiling at you as if she had no care in the world.

“Mommy?” she questions.

“Yes love bug?”

“Now you and Daddy are happy again, can we live in the family house again?”

“Urm… I don’t know sweetie, me and daddy still have a lot to talk about okay?”

“Okay mommy, I like seeing you happy again.” You felt bad she thought she didn’t make you happy.

Putting Darcy to bed, the phone rings you decide to ignore it you were too tired to even have a conversation that would make any sense. Walking up to your bed room you smile at the sight of your bed. Suddenly the front door bursts open, footsteps come up the stairs and Harry comes into your bedroom gasping for air.

“Babe? Why didn’t you answer your phone? I got so worried” He chokes out.

“I’m tired…” you reply slouching into bed.

“Aww baby girl, come on let’s get you to sleep” Harry climbs into bed after stripping down to his boxers, he shuffles really close. The thing is you and Harry haven’t shared a bed since the day before you argued, that’s been months the awkward tension was ridiculous. Instead you lift his arm placing it over your shoulder; you snuggle into his chest and sigh you feel Harry relax.

“Relax Harry” you murmur.

“Baby?” he asks quietly.

“mmmm?” Your eyes still closed.

“Have you slept with anyone since we broke up?” he asks sheepishly.

“Yeah Harry in the small amount of spare time I had, I managed to have sex with half of London…” opening your eyes he looks worried “Of course I haven’t you dope, your still the only guy besides Jay that I’ve had sex with.” You kiss his lips and a smile form.

“Have you?” you ask worried.

“What? Oh me? No but I had girls in the hotel room at one point but instead I asked them to leave, I couldn’t do it I love you too much” he kisses you after he answers.

“Okay babe, now please rest you head of curls because I’m tired.” He chuckles and the vibrations of his chuckle ring through your ears from you lying on his chest.

That night was the first night you’ve fallen asleep in Harry’s arms for months.

The months passed and yet you still lived in separate houses, you didn’t know if you were ready again. The press were always asking if you’ve left Harry, or if you’ve had an argument. They were so nosey. You also got a lot of hate off fans, from the previous break up they still hate you it’s been around 4 months since you got back together yet they still hate you. You just didn’t take notice or read it, you hadn’t mentioned it to Harry either he’d make a massive deal out of things.