Chapter 27

*Recap*

*Your POV*

Harry moves himself over you leaning gently on you, his lips lock with yours his one hand behind youu neck keeping you close, while the other slides down your right hand side of your body. His hands slide under your top he roams over your waist and torso. His gentle touch sent a shudder through your body.

Slowly you hand travels to his hair, getting lost you gently pull and play with his hair he groans into the kiss, which makes you smile. Your other hand slides down to the hem of his shirt. Your hand slides onto his abs tracing each one individually he smiles into the kiss making you smile back. Your hands travel up his torso until you reach his chest, slowly you trace all over him, your hand eventually reaching his shoulders, you moan into the kiss. Pulling away both breathless. He smirks.

"I love you. But I think we should pick up the little monster. Then head out for a meal. What'd you say?"

You smile wide.

"Pick up the terror and get food, sound perfect babe. I love you too. But one condition?"

"Which is?"

"We celebrate our new house" you smile.

"What? Why? What? Babe?" He says shocked.

"Well tomorrow we sign the papers to the last house we viewed today"

"Are you serious?" He almost screams, you laugh at his excitement.

"Yes. Of course. It's perfect. And I saw your face when we arrived there. You loved it before we went inside"

"I f*cking love you! We're moving into together. Into our family home." He smiles wide kissing you.

"Yes a family home. But no kids not yet." You laugh so does Harry.

"Come on styles, let's pick up our daughter." He hugs you tightly and picks you up bridal style while walking to the car.

*Recap Over*

*Harry's POV*

I loved this women to the end of the earth and back. She's forgiven me for every mistake I've made, every time we've argued. She's given me a beautiful little girl, she's given me her heart, her soul, her trust she's given me my life. I'm forever great full. She's just topped it off and she's bought the house were about to live in. I absolutely owe my life to her.

Swinging her in my arms walking to the car. Was only a brief sign of excitement. I would have done so much more if we were inside a house, or at least some shelter then things would of been different....

Sitting in my car holding her hand, were about to pick up Lou and our little angel. I missed my munchkin today. I can't wait to get the house ready and move in, we can be a proper family again.

"Babe?" I ask.

"Mmm." She says with a mouth full of strawberry laces.

I chuckled at her. "So when do we move in?"

After she finished eating she replies "Well I'm off work until you let me go back..." She pauses waiting for me to reply I just smirk and concentrate on the road, she wasn't going back to the nursery or her dancing. Not for a while anyway. She huffs loud for me to hear.

"Darcy's in daycare so I was thinking I'd go look for some new furniture, and also are you in the studio tomorrow it'd be nice if you could come as well... I mean you are going to be living there right?"

I smile at the thought, she wants to go shopping together for furniture, I'm sure any other women would want it her way, but she wants my opinion.

"Babe. For you I'll make sure I'm free don't worry about it, me and you will go and pick new furnishings for our new house." All I did was smile at her like a clown. She giggled.