Chapter 22

*Your POV*

Seeing Harry close his eyes at your touch made you smile. Knowing you had the exact same effect on him as he did you.

"Harry" you whisper.

"Mmm" he says tired.

"I...I love you"

His eyes shoot open "I love you too baby girl, you'll forever be the one I love"

His hand touches your cheek gently. He move in closely and kisses your nose. Smiling and scrunching your face as he does this made him chuckle in the depth of his throat.

*Harry's POV*

I loved the feel of her skin on mine, the tingle, spark and chemical reaction which shot through my body at her small touch, sent me wild, crazy made me have a feeling know one has ever made me feel before.

"Harry" she whispered bringing me back to her.

"Mmm" is all I manage.

"I...I love you"

Opening my eyes instantly "I love you too baby girl, you'll forever be the one I love"

As I touch her cheek, I move in a kiss her nose gently. She does the cute thing where she smiles and scrunches up her face, she looks so adorable. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Babe?"

"Yeah" she says eyes closed.

"How about we head out, get some movies, get a take out, with some ice cream... Then come back here and cuddle for the night?" I suggest, her smile on her face was wide approving my suggestion she nodded gently.

Getting off the bed she pick a low crotch pair of grey joggers, puts a over sized white tank top on with her padded high top converse. I smiled at how beautiful she looked in casual wear. She was beautiful and all mine.

"What you smiling at styles?" She has a cheeky look on her face.

Walking to her I grab her waist "Mmmm, well there's this girl who has a hold of me, I've known her since I was 10, we've been through so much, she's had my baby and somehow she always manages to surprise me with her natural beauty. All I have to do is look at her and I fall to her feet again. She's my everything. I think you might no her?" I smirk once I whispered that.

Wrapping her arms around my neck she smiles.

"Well styles... No.. No I don't think I do, but I think I should meet her don't you? I mean your hear in my room your my boyfriend I think I need to meet her and tell her you mine, and know one else's" she kisses my nose.

I turn her body round to the mirror and cover her eyes. Taking my hands off her eyes I whisper "There's the most beautiful girl I've ever known, she's the most beautiful person in the universe" she smiles as I wrap my hands around her waist.

*In the movie shop*

Y/n lead off down one way and I lead of down another isle.

As I was looking at the romance movies, y/n was looking at the comedy ones. I glanced at my perfect girlfriend, when another man was standing next to her.

She was giggling an he looked like he was having a good time flirting with MY girlfriend. Jealousy shot through me. The guy went to touch y/n and she moved and tensed up showing she wasn't interested the guy got the idea and walked away shortly after. I smiled knowing how to get her back.

A young girl was next to me. I started talking to her, she was giggling and gently shoved me. I didn't want her touching me but I just smiled at her. As I turn around I don't see y/n, I begin to get confused. Walking to the counter I pay for the movies.