Chapter 31

*Harry's POV*

Living in our own home was perfect. Me, y/n, and Darcy were the perfect family nothing could compare to my happiness.

Sitting on the sofa with y/n at the doctors, I have Darcy in my arms as we begin to watch some cartoons.

Looking down, I imagine my future just the way me and y/n used to talk about.

"Flashback*

*Hey babe?" I ask.

"Mm yeah Haz?" She smiles looking up at me.

"I was just thinking..."

"Oh gosh that's not a good thing to do." She smirks giggling. I tickle her leaving her with tears streaming down her face.

"Oi cheeky" I kiss her nose. she crinkles her nose up and smiles.

"Sorry babe, carry on..?"

"Well before I was interrupted by a beautiful girl, I was going to ask if you'd ever thought about the future?" I can't help but feel nervous in case she didn't see us in her future.

Looking at me I sit there nervous.

"Harry..." She whispers

Sighing I knew I wasn't going to be apart of it "it's okay, don't worry...."

I was cut off with her finger on my lips.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by a curly boy, Harry it's not my future but its now OUR future, your my future... Well.... That's if you want it to be our future." She finished fiddling with her fingers, looking at them.

I lift her chin up, my nose on her cheek, lips almost touching

"It is definitely our future.." Kissing her nose, her eyes look into mine, staring into my soul. I smile as our foreheads rest against one another's.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Harry." Gently leaning in our lips connects, making a small spark tingle my lips.

Pulling her onto my lap she smiles, arms around my neck playing with my curls.

"So what do you see our future to be like Haz?" She asks.

"Well we'll have about 3 children, a big house, good jobs, lots of love, smiles and happiness, we'll travel as much of the world we can..." I stop to think.

"What a pet babe, we've got to have a pet Pleaseeee." She whines, chuckling at her question.

"Okay we can have a pet, a fish?" I ask joking.

"Noo... a... Urm... Cat? Dog?" She asks.

"Okay then we'll have a puppy babe." I hug her tightly.

*Flashback Over*

Sitting there I smile down at Darcy, remembering that we'd have a pet. Remembering to get y/n to come pick a puppy out.

*Your POV*

Your went to the doctor who referred you to the hospital for a blood test.

Sitting there smiling to yourself your life is actually perfect at the moment.

You have an amazing boyfriend, beautiful little girl, lovely house, great job, perfect friends.

Driving home your phone begins to ring, you decide to let it ring out, you wanted to get home and relax with Harry and Darcy.

Reaching home, the front door is opened Darcy comes running up to you, swinging her into your arms you smile. Walking into the house, Harry's sitting on the sofa relaxed.