Chapter 29

This is as far as i've gotten. wont be uploading very often. thanks for reading mwahh!! x

*Recap*

*Harry's POV*

Todays has been quite eventful, we both got jealous of other people looking at us. I love her no one but her. She loved me just as much.

We shopped around bit by bit. Ended up with the majority of the items were paid for and were being delivered tomorrow.

Spending the day with my baby, just me and her shopping for our new house was a perfect day, we cuddled, kissed, flirted, teased, discussed... I saw a whole new side to her today.

Y/n was completely beat by the time we'd finished, as we picked Darcy up she fell asleep hugging my bicep and resting her head on my shoulder I thought it was adorable.

Reaching Darcy she fell asleep aswell, she usually bundles up to me, today she waited till I picked her up from her table, she fell asleep immediately. Waking her for some food was ricky she was a little moody. Once she was in bed. Y/n. Walked out of her room I grabbed her into a massive hug.

"Come baby. Let's get you to bed." I just wanted to hold her.

"Mmmm" is all I get as a reply I can't help but smile.

Louis comes upstairs and sees us hugging.

"Oh god y/n? Are you okay? Nothing happened has it?"

Y/n doesn say a word.

I decide to reply "No. She's fine Lou, she's just extremely tired."

"Oh thank god for that"She giggles gently as Louis joins our hug. She was squished between us. Lou leave a moment later.

I swoops y/n into my arms, she doesn't argue for once, I'm guessing she was way to tired.

Laying y/n down on the bed. Slowly taking of her clothes one by one... jeans, tops, converse, socks, bra, knickers off, I dress he back into one of my shirts and my boxers, leaning down i kiss her gently "perfect" i whispers.

Shuffling under the covers I pull her body close to mine "Night baby"

"Night Haz" i hold her tighter.

"Careful haz I ache."

"Why didn't you say?" I begin to move.

"What?" She sounds confused.

Shuffling down to her feet, gently i begin to massage her feet. She doesn't wriggle like she's done previously.

"Mmmm babe." She moans.

Kissing her feet, massaging her legs, torso, chest then stopping at her collar bones.

"Baby turn over." I whisper on her ear.

She turns onto her front. My hands travel up the hem of y/n's shirt, my hands massage her ribs, back, then finally I reach her shoulders. She released various moans.

Rolling back over I straddle her front, slowly I start to massage her temples.

"Mm that feels good Haz."

"Good. You feeling relaxed more now?"

She nods gently "A lot more relaxed."

"Good. Now I can cuddle you tightly again."

She giggles. I jump down next to her in bed.

"Sing to me Haz?" She whispers.

"Hold on to whatever you find baby.