Chapter 46

*Harry's POV*

As me and y/n argued constantly over the phone the past 3 weeks, the distance wasn't helping us sort things out. She rarely answered my calls anymore, she was never calling me besides when she wanted to speak to the girls. She spoke to them every day making sure she skyped them as much as possible as well.
Sometime I watched old videos of us when we were 16 when our life was so simple. Jay wasn't in the picture, we didn't have so much responsibility. When we never argued we were a loving couple. Even though we are engaged the wedge between us had grown massively. You could say there was a massive elephant in between our hearts disconnecting us but neither of us were sure how to approach this. Sitting on the plane, Darcy was asleep with Niall while Esmee was blowing bubbles at Zayn and Louis I smiled wide. Looking down at my phone I see the beautiful women I fell deeply in love with. There we were I held her tight around the waist while I made her giggle.

*Flashback*

I was trying to have a picture with y/n but she refused claiming she didn't like her hair that day, even though she looked beautiful with her natural hair. I gave my phone to Louis.
"Wait here!" I shout running after y/n over the photoshoot.
"Y/N!!" I call after her. I hear her giggle as she glances back with a big smile on her face.
"Babeeee!" I whine running laughing. Soon after I spent at least 15 minutes chasing her with the boys and Paul watching.
As I grab her waist she screams throwing her head back on to my shoulder. I nuzzle my face into her exposed neck gently kissing and nibbling.
"Mmmmm" I moan making her giggle.
"Harryyyy.." She whines child like.
"Yess baby??" I tease her.
"Let gooo." She moans.
"Nope." I pop the 'p' making her smile. Lifting her off the ground I walk outside to Louis and the boy who are smirking like idiot.
As soon as I place y/n on the ground she tries to run instead I wrap my arms around her waist. Holding her tightly I rest my chin on her shoulder smiling like a clown. She laughs looking at the camera as well as me. Niall cheers once we have a picture, the boys then join in causing y/n to blush. I turn her body around wiping her hair from her face. Ever so gently I kiss her lips smiling against her soft pink lips she smiles back.

*Flashback Over*

As I glanced at the picture remembering that day Liam catches me smiling at it.
"You miss her don't you?" Liam comments.
"Yeah course. We all miss our girls." I smile at him placing my phone in my pocket.
"No. I meant the y/n who was carefree." Liam adds.
"She still is, she just has a lot on that's all..." I try defend her.
"What's going on with you 2?" Liam asks, suddenly all the boys are watching me.
"I...I don't know.." I whisper afraid of admitting were falling apart.
"You think you might split up?" Louis asks scared of my reaction.
"I don't want to... But if push comes to shove we might have to... For Darc an Essie." I add tears fall from my eyes.
"Awww mate come here." Niall comes to give me a hug. Instead I man up stop the tears and compose myself.
"I'm good." I half smile. The rest of the flight was standard, we arrived at the airport signed things took pictures and got safely taken to our cars. Dropping the girls off at my mom's would give me and y/n to sort this.. What ever this is out.
Arriving at my mom's she knew something was wrong but she was never one to push me for information. Instead she let me come to her when I needed her advice.

*Arriving Home*

Walking in I see a distressed y/n pacing the floor, I attempt a casual loving greeting. I tried hugging her but she walked off into the kitchen too soon. Following her I sound and look like a lost puppy, begging to sort 'this' out. When she told me about the possible pregnancy of Jay's baby I was furious, my fiance' was raped and might have his f*cking baby in her how was I supposed to be. I know I said hurtful things in which I shouldn't have said I know that now. I felt terrible as soon as I said them eventually I manage to calm down quick enough to support her. Be there for the women I love. Holding her as she sobbed into my chest, broke my heart just as much as the first time she cried in front of me if not more.