Chapter 44

*Harry's POV*

Each day I spent away from my girls the more I missed them, it wasn't just a small amount of missing them. I missed then if someone said something that reminded me of Darcy, or if baby Lux came with Lou I just wanted Darcy and Esmee to cuddle. When Lou would mention if I've spoken to y/n my heart would ache to hear her voice again. I didn't know when I was going to see them I just hoped it was real soon.

I sat in the dressing room before rehearsals, I decided to call home and see how things were. As the phone rang I twisted my chain around my fingers.

*Phone Conversation*

"Daddddyyyy!". Darcy squeals!

Excitement shot through me "Munchkin!" I call back chuckling.

"When you home daddy?" She asks.

"Soon baby, real soon." I hated not being able to tell her when.

"Daddy? Mommy's upset today." She says quietly.

I get worried instantly "Why baby? How do you no?" I ask.

"She's in bed now with Esmee, mommy hasn't left her bed besides getting me food or Essie. Mommy said she's okay but she not..." Darcy responds.

"Oh... Baby give mommy the phone please?" I asks.

"Okay daddy.. Don't tell mommy it's our secret." She whispers, I imagine her covering the phone and her lips with her hand. Hearing her run to y/n made my heart beat fast.

"It's daddyy.." Darcy says.

"Thanks love bug." Y/n says.

"Hello Haz." She says quite low.

"Snuggles? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing... How are you prince?" She tries to sound happy I no her too well.

"Don't lie to me... I'll be better if you tell me what's up?" I comment back.

"Fine. I just.. I... " She sighs down the phone, I can hear movement then a door closes.

"Babe?" I ask scared. Louis is now in the room looking worried at my reaction.

"I.. Tha... I... Well.. Yo...urghh." She's getting annoyed with herself.

"Babe, try again. Slow down and think about what you need to tell me. What's wrong?" I ask, I'm sitting on the edge of the seat waiting for her reply.

"I can't do this..." Y/n says.

"What? Can't do what?" I panic.

"Be without you..." She whispers.

"Baby, I'm right here. Your not without me my hearts with you please, just... Hold out a little longer.." I plead.

"Okay... I have to go babe, I've left the girl in our room.." She sighs sadly.

"Okay sweet heart, I'll call you when I get off stage. I love you so much, just please I need you." I'm nearly crying now.

"Have a good show handsome. I love you too, you've got me don't worry your self about that. Wish the boys a good show love youu.." She sings the last part. Causing me to smile.

"I will thank you... I love youuu tooo" I sing back, she giggle down the phone making my heart melt, we say our goodbyes and hang up.

*Phone Conversation*

Since that day I've tried calling as much as I can, y/n doesn't want to skype she said she doesn't have time to sit in front of a screen, I'm more than happy with phone calls though.