Chapter 40

*Harry's POV*

When Darcy said those words my head went all over the place. What? She asked for me? Was she awake? Or was she talking in her sleep?

"What baby?" I ask.

"Come on Daddy." Darcy takes my hand leading me in to where y/n is.

"Mommy, daddy is here." She hold y/n's hand.

Y/n doesn't move, twitch or even look alive.

"Baby girl, go outside with your uncles for a moment. Please?" I bend down and kiss her cheek.

"Okay daddy, make sure mommy is alright." She kisses my head. Walking out I stand and sit on the side of y/n's bed.

"Snuggles. If you can hear me please. Please give me a sign." I kiss her hand holding back the tears.

"Please baby..."I sob.

My eyes begin to feel heavy, as I lay there hugging her hand as if my life depended on it. I began to dream of her. She was running down the beach in just her shorts and bikini looking back at me laughing...

As I was in and out of my sleep, I could feel something..

"Harry..." I was dreaming suddenly a hand was on my hair stroking the curl from my face. The touch felt real it felt like her. Slowly I begin to open my eyes, the room is dull and my vision is blurred. Lifting my head up I kiss her hand first.

As soon as my vision is clear I look at y/n's face. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey handsome." She whispers. I sit there in shock she smiles weakly, suddenly I realise what's happening I jump up and hug her tightly.

"Baby girl, snuggles your alright." I whisper our foreheads touching

"I'm fine. I'm happy Darcy got you for me.." She chokes out. Slowly I help her sit up and get her some water, slowly she drink through the straw.

"Yeah... She did baby." I kiss her lips as the tears fall down my face.

"How's our baby?" She asks eyes closed.

"Our baby girl is perfect..." I smile and kiss her nose.

"A girl? We had a girl?" Y/n had the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah. She's beautiful, just like her mother." I just hold her.

"Babe. I need to get a nurse to make sure everythings alright with you.. Inside. Okay?" I hold her hand.

Running out i couldn't see anyone.

"NURSE!" I shout. Suddenly one pops up.

"Yes sir?"

"My fiance' she's awake."

"Alright let's go see how she is..." She walks into the room to find y/n smiling at her.

She ushers me out of the room saying she needs privacy.

Around 20 minutes later I was aloud back in to see her, turns out the boys took Darcy to one of their places from what I'm guessing. Walking in she has a smile on her perfect face.

"Hello beautiful." I kiss her forehead.

"Hi." She giggles.

"How's everything?." I ask worried.

"I'm past the worst, she said we have to stay in hospital for 36 hours but then we can leave." She smiles wide.

"Oh thank god." I hug her. Previously I asked the nurse to bring our baby to us. She agreed. Slowly she opened the door, she wheeled our baby into the room in a hospital baby bed. Y/n's eyes fixated on our baby.