Chapter 39

*Harry's POV*

I panicked when y/n picked up on the crackling on the heart beat, but when the doctor said it was just extra fluid and our baby would be fine. I felt so much better.

Y/n is 7 months pregnant now, Darcy can't wait for her baby brother or sister and to tell the truth neither can I.

Although my mom keeps warning me about hormones, surprisingly y/n hasn't changed yes she needs space from time to time, but she always needed that.

"Babe!" I call.

"Mmm...?" she looks at me mouth full of food.

"Can we go baby shopping now?" I was so excited to by baby clothes, needs I mean I'm seriously excited. I have the widest smile.

"Okay..." She smirks, as I jump in the air.

"Yes!" I shout.

"Darcy!!" Y/n calls.

"Yeahh mommy?" She runs to her.

"Me and daddy are going to go shopping for the baby... Would you like to come or stay with uncle Niall?" She asks Darcy.

"Can I stay with Uncle Ni Ni.. I no want to come shopping, you take ever." y/n giggles at Darcy.

"Okay baby." Getting up I notice she can't bend down to pick her converse up, I chuckle and grab them.

"Come on beautiful, let's put these on for you." She blushes and smirks.

"Awww your so cute when you blush." I stroke her cheek.

"Haz stop it." Darcy giggles as she watched me put y/n's shoes on for her.

"Mommy, Darcy's a big girl she can do her shoes." She chuckles. I smirk looking at y/n who's smiling wide.

"And mommy has a baby in the way of bending down. But yes baby you are a big girl..." Y/n smiles.

After sorting y/n's shoes out and getting Darcy stuff together, we drive over to Niall's I was excited to go shopping. While y/n was absolutely shattered we hadn't even hit the mall yet.

Dropping Darcy off, we head to the main baby clothes stores. I think I almost ran to the shops with y/n just waddling behind. She was so big now it was cute.

Reaching the store I place little outfits on y/n's bump and ask if she likes them.

*Your POV*

You couldn't even reach your feet now your bump was that bug, Harry helped you get ready as you took Darcy to Niall's for the afternoon. Harry pretty much dragged you into the clothes store.

Placing baby grows on your bump, he moved onto tops, then trousers...

"Haz.." You take his hand.

"Yeah?" He asks admiring the clothes.

"Babe we only need new born clothes, if we get all this he or she will have grown out of them..." You say intertwinning your fingers.

"I want to spoil him / her though..." He sulks.

"And you can treat both our children when this ones a little old okay?" You smile and kiss his lips.

He smiles back.

"What clothing do we need then?" He asks.

"Just vests tops, baby grows basically soft clothing so it doesn't irritate the baby's skin." He begins to sort out what he put in the basket.