Chapter 10

Normal POV

You reach outside Harry's parents house, he gets out knocking on the door first, you go round to the back seat un-buckling Darcy and telling her to slide to the door nearest the pavement, she does and you walk around to the other side of the car, you pick Darcy out and place her on the floor, you bend down to her level

You; "Baby girl that's your nanny Anne, how about you go give her a big hug and tell her you name"

Darcy bites her nail unsure then she nods.

Anne is looking at you and her in astonishment

Darcy runs up to Anne "Nanny" is all darcy shouts as she runs up to her opened armed Anne bends down to her level ready for her to jump into her arms, as she does Anne picks her up and hold her close

Anne; "Hey there little one, it's nice to meet you"

Darcy pulls away "Ello Nanny" she giggle and so does Anne.

Anne puts Darcy down and walks up to you, she open her arms wide

"Come here sweet heart" is all Anne says

You walk into her arms holding her tight "I'm so sorry Anne, I should of told you, but I couldn't" you started to cry into Anne's shoulder.

Darcy approached you "Mommy don't be sad, Darcy's not leaving you" she tugs at your top.

You release Anne and bend down you giggle at you little girl always watching out for you. "I no baby". Darcy lightly wipes away your tears

"Mommy I love you, I don't want you to cry anymore you always cried before daddy came, please don't be sad again"

Harry looks shocked at you and Darcy he never knew that Darcy had seen you cry so much

You; "I no love bug"

Darcy; "mommy promise me you won't start again, cause everytime you cried you told me about daddy and how many times you had, please seeing you sad make me sad... I love you mommy"

You never realised she picked up on when you cried.

"Mommy's happy baby, she's got some of her old friends back okay no more tears from me okay" you kiss the top of her head "have you said hello to gramps Mick?" She shakes her head

"Come on then were going to say hello to him aren't we"

She nods and takes your hand.

She releases your hand and runs into his arms hugging him tightly.

Harrys POV

I never knew that y/n cried over me, she always seemed so strong and over me I never acknowledged how much I hurt her when I finished things, she never made me aware she just smiled and forgave me. If Darcy noticed this then why hadn't ii? The things I should of done to know this stuff.

Y/n walked up to my step dad and Darcy was talking to him, y/n gave him a hug and said hello.

She was about to walk inside so I gently grabbed her hand

And pulled her to me "Wait.. I ... Er ... Need to speak to you"

She looked at me confused but she needed to know how sorry I was.

Harry: "Y/n I so sorry, I didn't know that Darcy had seen you cry and because of me... I was a fool for leaving you and I knew that the moment the words left my mouth please understand I thought it was best for you, I love you so much I didn't want you to cry over me"

Y/n; "Harry the past is the past, how could you not expect me to not cry over someone I've loved for so long... It doesn't matter about the past it only matters from this week on, its the start of something great, I love you and our daughter so much"