Chapter 36

*Harry's POV*

Arriving home the house was pretty empty, I was greeted by Lola. I would of preferred y/n or Darcy but Lola was alright. Then my little girl come charging at me, I assumed y/n was busy upstairs so I began to ask Darcy about her day, when y/n called me she looked distressed when I saw he pacing the room, she seemed worried and in a world of her own, I wanted to comfort her. She couldn't even get her words out of her mouth instead she points to some white sticks on the bed, looking at them they are pregnancy tests with a blue line on all of them, when she confirmed she was pregnant I was so happy! I'd never thought she would of been pregnant we'd used protection all the time I guess it failed us the same as Darcy, I wasn't complaining though I love the fact of having a larger family, knowing y/n is going to be pregnant and her belly is going to get bigger excited me, I've only seen pictures of her pregnant I want to feel the bump, the baby move and also the baby kicking. I'm so excited.

That night I couldn't help but rub her belly knowing there was a life in it I also kept kissing it, Darcy was a little confused but y/n said not to tell anyone until the 12 week mark, apparently the first 3 months are the most difficult for a babies survival. Not going to lie hearing that it scared me a little, I didn't want to lose the baby.

I awake early and get Darcy ready I didn't want y/n to have any stress or worry about getting Darcy ready for school.

"Come on baby."

"But daddy, I want mommy too." She pouts.

"Mommy's having a long sleep munchkin so it's just me today." She began to cry and throw a tantrum, seeing this was weird she never threw tantrums for me before. Looking up I notice y/n at the top of the stairs.

"What's wrong?" She asks in a groggy morning voice..

"Mommy! Daddy said your staying home today. Why? I want you to take me school too." She sobs looking at y/n.

"Aww your daddy was being sweet honey. Give me a moment and me and Daddy will walk you to school." She was amazing. Coming downstairs she hugged me, as Darcy walked a little in front with y/n's friends daughter who we picked up on the way, I held her close to me she giggles and began drawing circles on my chest, I had my arm over her shoulder, as hers went round my waist she was almost facing me fully how we were hugging. Paps bombarded with flashes, this is when the girls ran to us, I didn't want y/n carrying one of them but I couldn't object not infront of the press anyway.

*Your POV*

*Reaching home*

After taking Darcy to school, it was so thoughtful of Harry to want you to get extra sleep but I guess Darcy didn't agree with Harry this time, which he couldn't understand.

"Haz! 30 mins then we leave for the doctors okay?" You call upstairs.

"Urgh! Oh okay babe." He replied.

"Haz! Come on!" 30 minutes past he was still messing around upstairs.

"Yeah." He sounded annoyed almost pissed you distracted.

"Don't use that tone with me Styles. Unless you don't want to find out how old our baby is..." Suddenly he's In front of you.

"I'm ready. Let's go" he looked annoyed. You ignored it and carried on ignoring him while you were in the car. He reached out for your hand so you folded your arms, looking out the window.

"Babe. I'm sorry. Okay." He didn't sound it.

"Mmm." You reply.

"I'm being serious babe. I am."