Chapter 42

*Harry's POV*

Today was the worst day in my life, I wasn't just leaving my family behind, the love of my life and our beautiful girls, I was leaving my heart behind it was torn from my chest the moment I shut the tour bus door.

Being afraid that there is a creep around the house just not in the house, it's still un comforting knowing I'm not going to be there to protect them. They were my world what would I do without them? I think I would shut my self off from the world if anything ever happened to them.

Sitting on the tour bus I already missed them.

"Awww Haz we miss our girls too." Zayn comments, looking at him I just smile. He wouldn't understand not only leaving your girlfriend behind but your babies, missing out on the smallest things scared me.

"Haz?" Lou asks.

"Yeah?" I mumble.

"They'll be fine without you mate. Y/n did it for 2 years alone, you won't miss much trust me." He says. I was upset, angry, annoyed and he'd just pushed the final button.

"Yeah Louis 2 years I can't get back rub it in why don't you. I don't want to miss out on those 2 years of my second child do I? That'd make me a pretty sh*t father." Standing up I stormed into the bunk section and climbed into bed. I was not ready for lectures I wanted to be in my baby's arms as she stroked my hair holding me tightly. I decide to call her.

*Phone Conversation*

"Haz? Is everything alright?" She sound worried.

Sighing loudly "I miss you so much." I whisper.

"Awww curly, I told you to have fun. Go spend time with the boys." She says sweetly, I know it's killing her as much as me.

"I just want to cuddle you, and you cuddle me. With your hand running through my hair just how I like it, I want to feel your heart beat, but ... I can't." I whisper heart broken.

"Babe. I wish we could cuddle too. I love you so much. Ask boobear for a cuddle." She suggests.

"I had a go at him..." I knew she wouldn't be happy with this.

"Why babe?" She says calmer than I thought.

"He made a comment I didn't like and I lost it... I'm sorry." Apologising felt better.

"Don't apologise to me, that's something you have to do to Lou.... Now I need to go Esmee is waking. I love you loads, skype us as soon as you can. Go be a lad for a couple months. We love you." She rushes out the last part.

"Okay baby, give Esmee and Darcy a cuddle and kiss from me. I love you so much... Byee baby." Then the line went dead, that feeling of a small connection with her went.

After calming down I walk into the main area. Approaching Louis.

"Lou mate I'm sorry about snapping at you. I was out of order...". I begin my apology.

"It's fine curly, what I said hit a nerve I pretty much sparked the bomb. I heard you want a cuddle?" He smirks arms wide.

"Not from youuu." I mess about.

"Maybe from me then gorgeous." Some blonde, long legged dancer says. I screw face at her.

"No thanks. Only girl I want to cuddle is my fiance'." I didn't want her anywhere near me.

She mutter something and struts off, making the lads laugh as Niall pats my shoulder.

*1 Month Later*