Chapter 21

*Harry POV*

Walking into y/n house I assumed it would be like any other day, I would get a cold shoulder while she was preparing to leave out. When she apologised after being so cold to me about Darcy wanting to be alone with her for the day. I was genuinely shocked I couldn't get my head around it, it's rare for y/n to apologise unless she knows she done something wrong or should have done something differently. I couldn't hold back the slight relief that flew over me.

When she proposed a talk about 'us' I couldn't hold back the smile that reached ear to ear. Me and y/n were going to speak about 'us' but did that mean, hope for our relationship or did it mean it was over and the discussion would be over custody of Darcy?.

Either way I left with the biggest smile on my face and in my heart.

*Your POV*

Going to join Darcy. You smile and wonder what will happen between you and Harry over the up coming days. You didn't actually realise this meant you would have to talk about your feelings, these feelings that you've shut away for the past 5 weeks. The feelings you wanted to lock away in a chest put a lock on it, throwing away the key and bury it under the sand and have them protected by sharks. That's how much you didn't want your feelings to come out, you've hidden them enough and now was the time to let them out.

*The Next Day*

Waking up you got Darcy up, your little girl made your day. Having the day of work, you decided you were going to look around for dance lessons for Darcy, she's being asking for ages now, she wants to do Ballet' but your worried it may change how lose she feels in the future, Ballet' consists of body posture being perfect, each move being exact. You didn't want her to feel as if she has to be like that. Although you were going to get her into it because it's what she's wanted for a while now.

At 7am, someone knocked on the door you quickly ran to the door in nothing but a large shirt and underwear.

"Come in, Darcy's in the kitchen eating" you shout running up stairs.

You knew it was Harry. Coming down stairs.

You smile at him playing with Darcy while eating breakfast. Leaning against the door frame he looks up at you smiling widely, he's still talking to Darcy but has his eyes on you, the sparkle in his eyes was there again.

The sun was out so you opted for, denim shorts with the pockets hanging below the actual shorts, black converse, a white tank top, you added a silver Pandora bracelet, small diamond earrings and the necklace you had off your nan for you 16th birthday. You hair was straight, to top off your outfit you added a beanie to complete the outfit.

Harry's eyes travelled your body and he bit his lip.

You couldn't help but blush he had that effect on you.

"Come on love bug, we'll walk you there today"

"Yeyy! Can we get a ice lolly from the shop?" She asks sweetly.

"No baby not before nursery, we can get one after though?"

"Okay mommy"

You pick her up and put her lose blouse over her tank top. She has her little pink skirt on with flat dolly shoes and tights.

Walking out the house Darcy is holding both yours and Harry's hands, you swing her every so often. A bunch of fans are outside.

"Harry!!"

"Can I have a picture"

"Sign me Harry!"

"Y/n I Love you."