Chapter 34

*Your POV*

Driving away from the boy you once ached to feel, taste and hold was the hardest thing you've ever done. Pulling over you rest your head against your steering, closing your eyes momentarily you pray it's been a dream you pray he never said those things, you pray you could turn back time.

Opening your eyes to realisation, you gaze into the rear view mirror only to find your beautiful little girl gazing at you with her fathers emerald green eyes. She has a worried look, smiling at her you reassure your little angel everything will work out.

*3 months Later*

For the past 3 months you've pretty much avoided Harry with every chance you got, the morning in which you'd both take Darcy to school were hardest, knowing her more than likely slept with a girl the night before pained your chest.

The thing was you were still numb the only love you had was for your little girl.

She had a dance competition this week in which Harry had to attend as well, although he'd more than likely miss it just like the others, it seemed as though studio was a little more important over the past couple of weeks.

Sitting in your living room someone knocks the door, rising from the couch, Harry is standing there looking worn out.

"Hi, I've come for Darcy." He shuffles his feet, his gaze never meeting yours.

"Sure come in." Stepping a side he walk in.

" DARCY!" You calls out, you hear the foot steps the she charges down the stairs, to run into Harry's arms. He looked happy but worn out, as Darcy feet reach the ground she takes his hand.

"Daddy. Come lie down you look sleepy." She smiles sweetly as he sits down.

"No daddy. Lie down. Darcy will be here." She smiles at him softly, taking care of him. He lays down kissing her head. Slowly Darcy sits next to him, stroking and playing with his hair, Harry closes his eyes slowly, enjoying the comfort of the sofa.

Darcy lays next to his chest, hugging her she cuddles close to him.

Walking to them you grab your phone and keys.

"I'll head out. Spend the evening here I'm heading over to a friends for the night." You whisper. Kissing Darcy on the head.

"Good night Love bug. I love you." You good feel Harry staring yet you take no notice.

*Harry's POV*

I'd not been around much over the past few weeks, the studio took up most of my time. I missed Darcy so much, I missed y/n too, they were everything, my reason to work and come home to be in their arms.

That night y/n left me at hers with Darcy, I wanted to ask who she was going out with yet it wasn't my place to be nosey.

Did she have a new guy?

Would Darcy have another father figure?

Was it jay?

Who was she with?

All the questions possibles streamed through my mind.

Darcy awoke soon after, I watched her sleep she was so cute.

"Daddy?" She asks.

"Yes baby?" I stroke her hair from her face.

"Why did you not want mommy anymore?" She asks looking sad.

I was shocked I'd never stop wanting y/n where on earth did she get that idea from?

"Baby girl, I'd never not want your mommy I love her"